bozoom-back-office-performance-zoom-ps-1

[Module] BoZoom BACK OFFICE PERFORMANCE

Compatible with ALL PrestaShop 1.5 | 1.6 versions.

No core or database changes.

demo@demo.com pwd demodemo

BENEFITS:

CCC .css in your back office

Move 95% of your JavaScript to bottom of admin page

Supports all versions of PrestaShop 1.5 and 1.6

Rock solid install/configuration.  Zero (defect) from original release.

I test so you don't have to.  el

Reduces PrestaShop Back Office 'above the fold' page render just like you can currently do with front office.

Supports Smart cache for CCC of .css files

Removes duplicate JavaScript's being served.

Easily move 95% of existing render blocking JavaScript from header to footer including for CCC of .js files loaded bottom.

Supports Smart cache for bottom loaded JavaScript.

Click here to purchase module.

Edited by El Patron

I gave this module a try because our back office page load times were really slow, sometimes up to 30 seconds. The average page load was under a second, unless I was going into the products or categories section. I installed this module out of desperation, as adding products was becoming a pain.

This module dramatically improved page loads. Products and categories are loading in under a second. All other areas of the back office are loading in under 500ms. Well worth the money. 

I gave this module a try because our back office page load times were really slow, sometimes up to 30 seconds. The average page load was under a second, unless I was going into the products or categories section. I installed this module out of desperation, as adding products was becoming a pain.

This module dramatically improved page loads. Products and categories are loading in under a second. All other areas of the back office are loading in under 500ms. Well worth the money. 

thanks for your kind words.  This work actually is a by product of my front office module JavaPro.

Happy selling.

Just wanted to drop a quick note here.  I was having major problems with latency issues and working in back office was a nightmare.  I'm manually adding products/images and the latency was really throttling my efforts.  

I got BoZoom installed and BAM!  Latency gone! Productivity way up! 

A must-have module.  Thank you!

Release version 1.8.5.  This fixes issue where BoZoom does not detect new javascript when Profiling Simulator is 'disabled'.

You can resolve in previous versions by 'enabling' Profiling Simulator while working in back office.  

To upgrade click here and follow upgrade instructions.  We wave any price difference as this is a fix.

Kindest regards, el

Hello! 

I get this error when I install the update of Javaprobo.

Regards

MacRoy

Hi MacRoy, yes, that is to be expected, first time through we fail on open because it does not exist, module then creates file, it only happens once.  

tip: it's not recommended to run with ps debug mode as this can lead to unpredictable results in front office. :)

also this is 'not' an error, it's a warning

your welcome

Hi ElPatron! 

I must say I am very pleased with this excellent module! 

There has even been a pleasure to work with the back office again, which we definitely could not say before. 

Nice work

And thank you for this excellent module

Best regards

MacRoy

OMG. I wish I had found you guys months ago.  My back office  was very slow and is now 10 times faster, litterally.  I had even called PrestaShop directly and they were no help.  I have to add over 100 products and I really didn't want to spend the $49 to fix something I might be able to figure out myself, but the amount of time you will save me is more that worth the money I spent.  They should pay you all to include this module in Prestashop.

- Dr. Parkenstein

Edited by thedrparker

Hi patron

Will it work fine with multistore or single store.

What type of support provided.

Its really pain as even after getting on cloud server with 4GB Ram with more resources PrestaShop runs slow.

Also if any one can update what config should we use for multi store 1.6 to improve on performances

Hi patron

Will it work fine with multistore or single store.

What type of support provided.

Its really pain as even after getting on cloud server with 4GB Ram with more resources PrestaShop runs slow.

Also if any one can update what config should we use for multi store 1.6 to improve on performances

I hear your pain...

as bozoom works in back office only, then multishop is not an issue, i.e. it runs in one ps installation.

if you need more help with general front office performance, write me through my shop, see signature...I think we can help (make you go wow).

I work with a lot of back offices, not using bozoom even on well tuned shop...is slow..

as for support, I think we got that covered. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Fred

Hi

i have purchased the module bozoom but waiting for the download does this come to my email address that i registered.

thanks for any help

Mark

Sorry got it thanks

Edited by Melville

Hi

i have purchased the module bozoom but waiting for the download does this come to my email address that i registered.

thanks for any help

Mark

Sorry got it thanks

Hi Mark, thanks for update that you received the virtual download link.   

Make sure to visit the BoZoom product page, click Demo | Forum tab, select back office for your version of PrestaShop for example of profiled shop.  Happy day, el

Really very hard to judge with no item listed & no module added. A fresh back office would be very fast.

I think in the demo you should add some items & module, then we see the performance speed. Don't you?

I love the suggestion, but as we build on known performance i.e. ccc of .css and move javascipt bottom including CCC, then we are not creating something new but something we know increases web performance.  I appreciate the shop managers day to day work life and with this module I address known technical issues of back office which have not been addressed like front office.  Given that we target known issues with latest enhancements to satisfy true shop managers management, we feel that is achieved, excuse the poor example we offer with demo data but I am but humble developer that works with technology, I don't have huge experience of day to day shop management.  rd

I do not sell anywhere but my own shop, to keep the prices  affordable for most...

your humble 3rd party developer. el

Hi Guys,

Haved a hard problem with my backoffice and frontoffice that have a time load of 3 minutes on a server with 8GB of diskspace and 2TB of traffic and after buy and install your module, my speed improve 6 times!

Eu tinha um sério problema com o meu site tanto no front como no backoffice, ele demorava 3 minutos para carregar em um servidor com 8 GB de espaço em disco e 2TB de banda, após eu comprar e instalar o módulo do El Patron, a velocidade do site aumentou em 6 vezes!

Higher recommended!

Altamente recomendado!

El Patron,

I just installed your module and to be honest made back-office alot faster and many appreciate for that. But, I was wondering to know in product page when I create a new product or modifying that i should wait long time until "Save and stay" & "Save" buttons to be Active. This takes long time and I have no clue why this happenes.

Many thanks for your suggestion in advance!

El Patron,

I just installed your module and to be honest made back-office alot faster and many appreciate for that. But, I was wondering to know in product page when I create a new product or modifying that i should wait long time until "Save and stay" & "Save" buttons to be Active. This takes long time and I have no clue why this happenes.

Many thanks for your suggestion in advance!

Hi, welcome to the forum and I am happy the BoZoom made your shop much faster.  As for question about product save/save and  stay, I have seen posts with this type of description but have not seen on my own shops or customer shops.  Please open a new topic, make sure to include your ps version.  Then using forum click on my avatar and private message me link to the new topic.

Hi everyone.

just finished testing on latest PrestaShop, 1.6.0.14 (sweet release)

If anyone following this topic would like to see a 'super fast' 1.6.0.14 back office running in demo mode check it out:

http://javapro16014.etiendas.co/adminjavapro16014

login: demo@demo.com pwd: demodemo

happy day, el

Hi El Patron!

Have you updated the module for PrestaShop 1.6.0.14?

Best regards
MacRoy

Howdy MacRoy, no update needed, worked perfectly.  There may be new javascript to profile...but otherwise...good to go with exiting version.

Awesome performance for the backoffice, El Patron :D.

I know right, .160 stats page...

granted: this is demo shop data only...but still...zoom zoom....

happy selling everyone, I have been missing from development living of laurels of past modules but I have some new stuff in progress, three performance related..and stuff nobody did before so as not to bore anyone....so it is going to be a nice 2015....ciao

Awesome :D. I'm currently aiming at <2sec. loading time for the front office in PS 1.6.0.14, and any help from yuor new modules will be more than welcome :D.

Howdy MacRoy, no update needed, worked perfectly.  There may be new javascript to profile...but otherwise...good to go with exiting version.

I know right, .160 stats page...

granted: this is demo shop data only...but still...zoom zoom....

happy selling everyone, I have been missing from development living of laurels of past modules but I have some new stuff in progress, three performance related..and stuff nobody did before so as not to bore anyone....so it is going to be a nice 2015....ciao

Hi El Patron!

That sounds good! Should install it today.

Thanks for your response!

Best regards
MacRoy

What the best config  for BoZoom? all javascripts to the bottom?

Hi, you can use demo shop for 1.5 or 1.6 for examples of how we profiled javascript bottom.

See product listing on the shop tab Demo | Forum

Follow FAQ | Guide tab built in the module for how to guide.

03.31.2015-13.14.png

http://screencast.com/t/0NrNIbQyQB0O

Hi Patron !

Your module is really nice ! Made my BO's speed and productivity increase ! So powerfull

And you were as fast as my BO to answer my questions :) good reactivity 

Hi, welcome to the forum and I am happy the BoZoom made your shop much faster.  As for question about product save/save and  stay, I have seen posts with this type of description but have not seen on my own shops or customer shops.  Please open a new topic, make sure to include your ps version.  Then using forum click on my avatar and private message me link to the new topic.

Hello,

I am facing the same issue.

the root cause which i found is due to large data.

As the all the ajax requests are loaded simultaneously, it takes too much time to load.

In my case, ajax request to load Features tab takes long due to a lot of data.

Also once the page is get loaded on click of save, i got error unable to connect server. To resolve this i made max_input_vars = 20000 in php.ini. But  I don't think this is proper solution.

Does your module can help me out?

Hello,

I am facing the same issue.

the root cause which i found is due to large data.

As the all the ajax requests are loaded simultaneously, it takes too much time to load.

In my case, ajax request to load Features tab takes long due to a lot of data.

Also once the page is get loaded on click of save, i got error unable to connect server. To resolve this i made max_input_vars = 20000 in php.ini. But  I don't think this is proper solution.

Does your module can help me out?

Hi, thanks for the question.  The module will help native PS BO run faster but it cannot 'fix' something inherently wrong.  You may want to consider, if you have older version of PS, to upgrade.  Also I suggest you would benefit from creating new post with your question and possibly the community can help.  Wishing you all the best, el.

Hi, thanks for the question.  The module will help native PS BO run faster but it cannot 'fix' something inherently wrong.  You may want to consider, if you have older version of PS, to upgrade.  Also I suggest you would benefit from creating new post with your question and possibly the community can help.  Wishing you all the best, el.

Thanks El,

I am using PS 1.6.0.14 version.

Hello, when or how do i get the model "BoZomm Back office performance zoom" installed, will it be sent by an email or shall i download it from the website somewhere? Please help??

Hi, first thanks for trusting in my work.  I received you email earlier and attached module.  But when you purchase we do have immediate  download from email sent (please check spam folder) and from 'my account'.  Sorry for any inconvenience, el

Hi again
I can't find the mail (I've also checked the spam folder) And when you say "my account" do you then mean on your website, because i can't find anything else than the order on my account. Please help, and thanks for the fast response
(sorry for my bad english) ;)

Hi El

When you are lucky enough to have loyal customers who order regularly the customer page (and back office order page) can get very slow

In the back office when we look at the customer page or create an order for that customer the system looks up EVERY order and EVERY cart and EVERY message etc that customer has made. This is getting very slow

We have one customer with over 90 orders and the customer page takes about 30 seconds to appear

Will BaZoom help with this do you think?

Hi El

When you are lucky enough to have loyal customers who order regularly the customer page (and back office order page) can get very slow

In the back office when we look at the customer page or create an order for that customer the system looks up EVERY order and EVERY cart and EVERY message etc that customer has made. This is getting very slow

We have one customer with over 90 orders and the customer page takes about 30 seconds to appear

Will BaZoom help with this do you think?

BoZoom always helps but everything is retaliative,  the improvement may not be as noticeable when there is underlying native issue.  30+  seconds is either a PS or server issue.  So this may not be the silver bullet you might hope for.  Thanks and sorry for delay in responding.

Hi El Patron

Thank you for a great module and even better support (even though the installation is pretty self explaining

and the module works as promissed). 

I have tested it on prestashop 1.6.0.9, 1.6.1.0 and on prestashop 1.6.1.1  It makes the backend fast like Lightning.

Keep up the good work !

Like my develloper told me... you are a presta legend and it seems he was right.

Edited by secondhand-obchod.sk

Hello, I've just bought the module and I see NO improvement in speed! Creating a product is still very slow. The save button keeps churning for at least 30s after saving a product.

I'd like my money back. Thanks.

Hi El Patron

Thank you for a great module and even better support (even though the installation is pretty self explaining

and the module works as promissed). 

I have tested it on prestashop 1.6.0.9, 1.6.1.0 and on prestashop 1.6.1.1  It makes the backend fast like Lightning.

Keep up the good work !

Like my develloper told me... you are a presta legend and it seems he was right.

Thanks for the kind feedback.

After reading some of these post I cannot keep silent. Forgive me since I am not a programmer, but it seems

there are false expectations on the module from El Patron which causes this great module to get a bad name.

As far as I understood the spinning wheel problem is something caused by loading the info withing the tabs

on the product admin page. This can have several causes, but what helped me to speed this up was reducing

the amount of tabs loaded.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/242370-solved-removing-side-tabs-from-admin-product-editor/

I would also recommend to read a great post from "nemo" about this to undestand where

this problem comes from.

http://nemops.com/spinning-save-button-prestashop-1-6/#.VgpG7X26XEY

Bozoom helps loading the tabs faster. Without this module you will notice it takes some time for each tab to load

before you can work on them. Not only makes it the products page, but the backend in general load a lot faster.

With bozoom the tabs load really fast, but it does not solve the spinning wheel problem. This has nothing to do with

bozoom !!!!

As said I am not a programmer and El Patron can explain his module a lot better than me.

If you buy a tomato, don't expect a banana.

After installing the module on af fresh 1.6.1.1, I keep getting the error about the missing javaprobo.bin and therefore never gets any options in the module. I have tried changing the permissions on the modules/javaprobo folder but that did not help. 

Any thoughts?

Edit:

Found the problem. I had disabled all overrides. After enabling - no errors. On to test the module.

Edited by Cope

After installing the module on af fresh 1.6.1.1, I keep getting the error about the missing javaprobo.bin and therefore never gets any options in the module. I have tried changing the permissions on the modules/javaprobo folder but that did not help. 

Any thoughts?

Edit:

Found the problem. I had disabled all overrides. After enabling - no errors. On to test the module.

Thanks for update.  Sounds to me like after install ps did not clear the class cache file until you 'disabled 'all overrides'.  Interesting as I was wondering how 'one' could clear the class cache file manually. :)

Its the second module from El patron..

My backoffice simply spped up about 10000000000000000000x faster!

I have more than 500 products... and some addons installed..

congratulations

Time is Money - Time is Life

Edited by Grindelf