combinations make my product price 0

Hello guys,

I found out that when I add combinations to my product, when I go to category and I see that product there, it shows its price correctly, but when I click on that product and I have opened product page, the price is 0. When I remove combinations, price is okay as it should be. And it says in the settings when I wanna add combinations, to set 0 if there is no change in combinations price..So thats what I dit...

any ideas??? please

Hi, I am having the same problem. Combinations were working before with 1.5 version.

Since I upgraded to 1.6 prices go to $0.00 when I change a value.

I hope someone can help.

I spend more time trying to fix problems in Prestashop than working on my actual website!!!

Can someone help???

I am having the same issue, starting a brand new shop, when I remove the combinations the retail price shows properly.

Test 1

Added Multiple Combinations, price impact area untouched.

Results

Price shows as zero

Test 2

Add only one combination, price impact area untouched.

Results

Price shows as zero

Test 3

Add only one combination, price impact modified and Retail Price field overrides the Price Tab field.

Results

Price shows still as zero

Test 3

Remove all combinations

Results

Price shows up

I am using version 

PrestaShop version: 1.6.0.6

I will start debugging code, but I just wanted to report the issue too.

Thanks

You need to connect to your site using FTP ( Filezilla is good). Then download a file editor like Notepad++. Open the file with notepad++, Make the changes and save the changes. Make sure you save a copy of your file before you make the changes. Just in case.

You need to connect to your site using FTP ( Filezilla is good). Then download a file editor like Notepad++. Open the file with notepad++, Make the changes and save the changes. Make sure you save a copy of your file before you make the changes. Just in case.

Im using different theme so I cant really change it so it works.