Multiple payaments appearing against an order Prestashop 1.5

Hi there

I have just gone live with my shop that sells virtual products. When I look at an order there is a warning message that too much has been paid. There are two payments shown, the first is the correct amount and the second is erroneous. The value of the second erroneous amount appears not to be related to the order.

The invoice associated with the order only shows the erroneous amount and it says No invoice against the correct amount.

When I check into the PayPal account only the correct amount is shown. 

It happens on most orders. 

The PayPal module that is installed is 3.6.1

Any suggestions as to what is going wrong?

money.gif Payment

Warning £ 64.80 paid instead of £ 51.80

Date Payment method Transaction ID Amount Invoice   8/058/2014 09:43:37 PayPal 7CR06440DS471672V £ 51.80 No invoice details.gif 8/058/2014 09:43:37 PayPal   £ 13.00 #IN000008 details.gif  Payment by cheque PayPal   £   #IN000008 

post-720094-0-16610500-1399556096_thumb.jpg

Did you try another payment module (COD or Bank wire)?

That should let us know if the issue is related to the payment module (not likely), or something in PrestaShop.

Are you using advanced stock or warehouses? if so, you should try to disable it.

Hi thanks for the quick response.

The problem does not seem to appear with payment by check, (that was my test scenario and I never saw the problem). I dont use COD or bank wire

No I dont use advanced stock management or warehouses, I only sell virtual products

Hi

In fact I do have two physical products, and one was ordered today. That order was successful and there was no extra payment shown.

As said previously I tested with something like 40 orders all paid by cheque and there were no problems. It appears that the issue only occurs when the order is paid for by PayPal on a virtual product.

I have looked to see if other people have experienced this and it appears they have but I could not see any resolution. See this http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PNM-1082

I think your options are to bug PrestaShop about it, which will not likely end up in them helping based on the forge link you posted.

The others option is to find a developer to debug the issue for you, or to try and see if there is another PayPal module you can use.

Hi Folks

It looks like I have managed to sort the problem. I did the following.

With Presatshop cleaner module I used functional integrity constraints Check and fix

and Database cleaning Clean and Optinimize.

I completely uninstalled all my payment modules, (check and Paypal )

I re-installed the payment modules. It now looks as though the orders are coming through correctly.

I suspect that the actual resolution was re-installing the payment modules but I cant be 100% sure.