combinations not working on mobile theme.

i have a issue after i added combinations for products, I use the original mobile theme, I copied the "mobile" folder from default folder to my template folder. 

there are two options in the page "1st" or "10-pack" , but the price shows 0 when you select 1st or 10-pck.

link: http://www.gatespy.se/lossnus/45-ettan-lossnus.html?mobile_theme_ok
( Direct link to mobile site  )

I use PrestaShop™ 1.6.0.6

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have a problem with combinations in both default and mobile theme.

If I try to view the drop down combination on my Samsung Android phone it doesn't allow the menu to open, it just moves back up.

It does the same thing in the default/demo mode. (for example if I click on sizes it doesn't allow the drop down menu to remain open.)

Also adding more than 50 combinations seems to freeze the product page so it doesn't even open. With less combinations it seems to work fine except for in the mobile theme.

I'm using the latest version updated today 1.6.0.9..same problem in the previous one.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

Edited by miklek (see edit history)

Hi !

I have the same issue : the price does not change when I choose a combination on the mobile theme, however it works fine on the default theme.

I noticed that it works on your website, so I suppose that you find a solution ! Could you please tell us what you did to make it works ?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Hi there

I have a similar problem.

When I enter a combination for a product, It works well in normal view on the website on computers, but on mobiles phones and tablets it shows "This product is no longer in stock" and the price is $0.00 when I change the value

I use prestashop 1.6  and the default them

Is there a way to fix that?

I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance

Daniel

Hi there

When I enter a combination for a product, It works well in normal view on the website on computers, but on mobiles phones and tablets it shows "This product is no longer in stock" and the price is $0.00 when I change the value

I use prestashop 1.6  and the default theme

I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance

Daniel

Hi there

I use prestashop 1.6  and the default them

I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance

Daniel

Webstite is: www.studioworks.com.au