How to modify invoice to UK style address

Tazmarlin

Hi,

I'm not sure if I have posted this in the correct place but here goes!  I am a beginner at this so I have been trying for hours to find where I can change the address format on my invoices.  At the moment it's in USA style so the postcode comes before the town but I need it the UK way so the postcode comes after the town so that I can copy & paste the address onto my PPI labels.  Can anyone tell mehow to do this but ona very basic level!!??

Many thanks,

Linda

You can change the address format in Localization->Countries.

Select the country you want to change (UK) to edit it.

Then scroll down to the address format box. Here you see the current format shown.

You can move blocks around here to reorder their position, delete fields you don't want or add fields you need (select one of the address parts on the right side of the box. Some more details of that part will be shown (in green) and you can select them to add them to the address fields-box.

post-455771-0-29912500-1399608803_thumb.png

You can read the manual about it here: (scroll down a little for the address format explanation)

http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/Understanding+Local+Settings#UnderstandingLocalSettings-Countries

Hope this helps,

pascal.

Hi Pascal,

Thank you for replying.  I've already been into Localization but the only options I have in there are to modify the weight/distance/volume/dimension, import localization packs & language/country locale.  I don't have any boxes for the address format.  I'm using PS 1.4.9.0 so will this make a difference as to where I find this?  Perhaps here's something I haven't enabled yet?  I'm very new to PS as this is my first website so I'm pretty sure that there are lots of things I haven't done yet that I should be doing!!  Is there a check list on PS for ensuring that I've done all the basics that need to be done for a website?

Many thanks,

Linda