Display Features in Back Office Product List

Hi! ...hm! Interesting question. What about fiddling with AdminProductsController, the getList() method, and using Product::getFeaturesStatic($id_product) to grab  them there? Then you can simply add a new column in the construct method (fields list)

Well yes, but it's near to impossible to guide you from a forum topic, especially if you don't know php :(

well i can always try.. i know some basics.. i can be very patient.. i just need this done :(

• 4 months later...

Try and adapt this method, but using getFeaturesStatic as mentioned above:

http://blog.arvixe.com/add-bought-products-to-the-prestashop-order-list-in-the-back-office/

Ok thank you Nemo. I will try to read it and see if i can create this column.

Just ask a question : How can i call from the at the adminproductscontroler.php  the sql table of features?? 

Thank you

It depends from where you want to do it. If from the main list you can use the standard variables, like $this->_select for example. Otherwise I suggest you create a bridge module to serve as Model, to avoid adding sql directly in the controller without the default method

It depends from where you want to do it. If from the main list you can use the standard variables, like $this->_select for example. Otherwise I suggest you create a bridge module to serve as Model, to avoid adding sql directly in the controller without the default method

Ok i nemo i have read the article but i'm confused with all these information... I don't know much about coding So if you could explain what kind of code i must write to adminproductscontroller.php to show up the Product features?? 

i just need one column to show specific one feature of the products.

i will be very thankfull !!!!