How to assign an image to a group of combinations? [SOLVED]

Hi crew, so right now I sell contact lenses and with up to 200 combinations with one generic image it would take forever not to mention the waste of time to edit one by one in ordeer to assign that image. I was expecting an option under Product Combination Generator to do exactly that, just after quantity have a check box where you can select the image to assign to all combinations.

Anyways, I'd appreciate any input!

Thanks in advance,
AJ

Edited by tivicrdotcom (see edit history)

Nemo1, thanks for replying. I am amazed because this is something that can happen to anyone at any given time and I have done the one by one clicking and felt like I was back in 1998. Also when you have lots of products with lots of combinations such as in contact lenses, 20 brands with 36 combinations each, you're screw!

I was expecting this option on 1.6, a check box at the product generator tab:

- Click to use the same image/s for all combinations and viola, problem solved!

Thanks for the recomendation Bill. Sometimes the asnwer is right in front op you. So they did such a good job with PS 1.6 that by default if you have one image and several attributes it will automatically dispay the same image for all of them, as simple as that! That's the reason why there is not such option, because if attributes are undefined it then defaults to that single image.

Yes, for example you could just make colors and size selectors and just show one image. However if you wish the image to change when you choose different options, for example if you sell a red, green or blue shirt, you can have the image change to the selected color and that is when the module Mass Combination Editor is useful.

If you are just using 1 image per product, PS has all you need built in.

Glad it's working for you.

Edited by Bill Dalton (see edit history)