Address bar Language issue

Jeff Chan

Hi all,

I'm trying to put a link on a product desc to link with my other multishop from the main shop (e.g. abc.com -> abc.com/shop2). The site is installed multiple language translation, and the hyper link in product description will auto updated (e.g. ../shop2) which looks fine from there! However, when you try to test the link on the main shop front end, the address bar will auto insert your current language code with the link, so its will take you to abc.com/en/shop2.

I've try to disable the java script when update the product the link in the product desc, but nothing display.

So I think I need to disable or remove some code to avoid this auto update.

Could anyone share some advice please?!

Thank you at advance.

Jeff

I've found another issue caused by the language pack, when I try to put the image on a product description, it show normal on the BO, but on the FO, it could not show up, I checked the link of the image on FO, the image is affected and not showing up by the language pack auto added into the default  address e.g. www.domain.com/en/img/abc.jpg. and I've check to paste image link into a browser and remove the "en", it show perfectly.

So, please anyone can help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!