missing attributes dropdown and add to cart button after combinations upload

• 1 month later...

yes I put in the wrong names for dropdowns in combo csv see sample csv and use exact names

Hmm, not quite the same problem then. I have transferred the whole PrestaShop including products, categories, etc.

The default combination can be bought, however once you change to a different combination, the add to cart button disappears...

Cheers

Clemens

If you are using stock management make sure you have items in stock for other combos

Yep, tried that. I didn't use stock management to start with but have turned it on to see if that changes anything - but unfortunately it changed nothing.

Seems to be caused by the pm_advancedtopmenu module. Maybe there's an update for v1.6?

When I disable the module, the JS error disappears and I can select both sizes and also add them to the cart. However, now the price is showing as $0.00 - I think that's discussed in a different thread, so will have a look at that...

Cool, so I have fixed both the $0.00 price issue and combination selection issue thanks to this post:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/320083-000-prices-problem-at-homepage-and-categories-page/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1645965

Now I only have to sort out the advancedtopmenu and figure out where the JS error comes from.

And finally, show prices with tax for the visitor group - Y Talansky, any ideas?

Cheers
Clemens

So, I've fixed the first issue.

There was a new version (v1.9.4) available of the pmadvancedtopmenu, so I installed this and the JS error is gone.

I also changed a line in the product.tpl to "var group_reduction = '{1-$group_reduction}';" to rectify the $0.00 price issue.

Now I only need to figure out how to add tax to prices for the visitors group...

Cheers

Clemens

• 3 years later...

Finally after many days of investigation with no luck I have found the problem. Share a like if it help you.  :)

This succed only with the products that have the combinations active. If succed for all products you have then is "Catalog Mode" activate. In this case turn it off.

If instead it succed only for some product if you see are all products with combinations that you have created. Just set the "Date of availability" of the product and check the right quantity inside each combination created.  :)

That's all!  :)