The following module(s) could not be loaded

Hi Helper,

I have a problem. I got a message is as below:

The following module(s) could not be loaded::

1. [pagenotfind] An error was found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: META line 1 and head
  2. [pagenotfind] An error was found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: head line 1 and html
  3. [pagenotfind] An error was found in config file: Premature end of data in tag html line 1

I don't know what happened it is.

So I try to delete and reinstall,but the problem is still happened. Then, I try to uninstall and delete the pagenotfind module. Now, the following happened again with paypal module. the message is below:

1. [paypal] An error was found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: META line 1 and head
  2. [paypal] An error was found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: head line 1 and html
  3. [paypal] An error was found in config file: Premature end of data in tag html line 1

Anyone can help me?

Thanks for your help!

post-649330-0-75788900-1398980070_thumb.png

Hi, so I am not the only one !

I have EXACTLY the same problem, everything was fine yesterday, I saw it today so I suppose it happened at the same time as you.

My PS version is 1.5.4.1.

I did like you, deleted pagesnotfound module and after that, Paypal module error shows up.

By the way my Paypal module works fine.

Is there only both of us to have this huge problem ? In my case, I think at least 30 modules are in trouble, I only see 171 of them in the BO instead of 201.

Please help us guys :(

Edited by KevinNash (see edit history)

Hi Helper,

I have a problem. I got a message is as below:

1. [pagenotfind] An error was found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: META line 1 and head
  2. [pagenotfind] An error was found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: head line 1 and html
  3. [pagenotfind] An error was found in config file: Premature end of data in tag html line 1

I don't know what happened it is.

So I try to delete and reinstall,but the problem is still happened. Then, I try to uninstall and delete the pagenotfind module. Now, the following happened again with paypal module. the message is below:

1. [paypal] An error was found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: META line 1 and head
  2. [paypal] An error was found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: head line 1 and html
  3. [paypal] An error was found in config file: Premature end of data in tag html line 1

Anyone can help me?

Thanks for your help!

Hi ALL,

Anyone can help us for resolving our problem? 

Cos I still found out that I lost a lots of modules in "Analytics and Stats" Categories" of Admin Module page. Horrible missing all of them. 

Before that I remembered , there was 30 modules in that category. but now there is only 6 modules in the category.

Really don't know what happened is?

Hopefully someone can help us!

post-649330-0-61710900-1399107346_thumb.png

Hi I don't post screenshot but we have the same problem, as you, many of the stats modules disappeared.

I sent you a PM with my personal email, maybe we can check our installed modules ?

By the way, what is your PS version ? Mine is 1.5.4.1

That huge bug is just insane, I just restored a 2 weeks backup who was perfectly OK and same thing !!!

In fact this message :

An error was found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: META line 1 and head

An error was found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: head line 1 and html

An error was found in config file: Premature end of data in tag html line 1

appear for each module starting with the pagenotfound one, alphabetical order, so if I delete pagenotfound, same message for Paypal module ( who is fonctional by the way ! )

That goes that way until the last module, Zopimfree in my case.

I did some tests with Zopim module, if it is active, inactive, installed or uninstalled, same error message !

The only way to get ride of the error message is to delete the module BUT as soon as I reinstall it, error message is back.

I am sure it is prestashop fault but how to correct that ?

Help would be greatly appreciated, any idea Vekia ?

My last backup have the problem :(

You are true friends Vekia and El Patron. I tried your suggestion, files and folders permissions are OK.

I did some tests, when I delete config.xml and refresh the page, no error message but... at next refresh error is back after config.xml is created again I suppose.

I compared the files with the original module ( zopim in that case for tests ) everything is similar

I just installed a clone shop on a sub domain, I can create BO and FTP access for you, are you interested to look further for me ?

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Hi, i have the same issue, i do not remember exactly but seems last things before problem was - native modules update in BO. But also i have updated these modules in another prestashop and Do not have this issue.

Thanks for help in advance.

My last backup have the problem :(

You are true friends Vekia and El Patron. I tried your suggestion, files and folders permissions are OK.

I did some tests, when I delete config.xml and refresh the page, no error message but... at next refresh error is back after config.xml is created again I suppose.

I compared the files with the original module ( zopim in that case for tests ) everything is similar

I just installed a clone shop on a sub domain, I can create BO and FTP access for you, are you interested to look further for me ?

Thanks in advance for the help :)

I'm afraid that something internally upgraded that is resulting in this issue.

Please open a forge report here: http://forge.prestashop.com

and paste the forge issue link back into this post for others to follow and vote up.

As ronoch didn't want to compare his no native modules with me, I searched alone...

And found the damn guilty module who mess up the rest !!! http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/145802-free-download-emailing-newsletter-2014-update-48/

newsletteradmin2 module, the one just at the top of the pagenotfound module, this damn module screw all the others after him !!!

Last version 4.8 do that, uninstalled and deleted it, everything is fine, revert back to 4.7, still fine :)

I'll warn Eolia on the thread about that, 2 days of nightmare for me, I installed the new 4.8 version some days ago and didn't noticed the huge bug :(

Edited by KevinNash (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The issue has been fixed in newsletter admin module, same version number 4.8 but it is OK :)

You can download it again and install it

Hi, i also have the same problem, but  in my BO and public_html there is no newsletter admin module,

so i dont know which modul that causing this error in module tab, 

error message:

9 errors

[bankbca] Error found in config file: CData section not finished Shopgate allows you t

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag description_full line 1

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag module line 1

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag modules line 1

[bankbca] Error found in config file: StartTag: invalid element name

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag to line 2

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag compatibility line 2

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag module line 2

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag modules line 2

bankbca is the top one module so there is no module above it.

what i mean was like on attachment

moduletaberror_zpsdc853dea.jpeg

So KevinNash how do you know if the newsletter admin is the damn guilty module in your case.

perhaps i can use your method to find the guilty one in my case.

Sorry for my bad english

Regards

Edited by jbhamers (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

I just found this old thread, but the solution didn't work for me. The other solution I found was to rename the .htaccess in the module folder. This didn't work either.

After renaming x modules, I tried the most simple solution: I cleared the cache :)

Just in case, that anyone else has such problems...

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Hello there !

I take some minutes to answer because i had similar problems and your informations weren't the same (i don't have newsletteradmin module for example).

I tried many things (cache, htaccess, et...) and i solved my problem by updating all modules.

If it can help...

I just found this old thread, but the solution didn't work for me. The other solution I found was to rename the .htaccess in the module folder. This didn't work either.

After renaming x modules, I tried the most simple solution: I cleared the cache :)

I tried everything but the problem has not been solved yet.

Prestashop 1.6.0.14.

Edited by AmirRzd (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks you soooo much mate!!

I suddently had this issue after ive updated prestashop modules and clearing the cache fixed it!!

• 10 months later...

for what modules you've got this problem?

problem can be related to these/this modules/module not to ps core.

I´m having the same problem:

1. [autoupgrade] Erro encontrado no arquivo de configuração: CData section not finished
  2. [autoupgrade] Erro encontrado no arquivo de configuração: Premature end of data in tag tab line 1
  3. [autoupgrade] Erro encontrado no arquivo de configuração: Premature end of data in tag module line 1
  4. [autoupgrade] Erro encontrado no arquivo de configuração: Premature end of data in tag modules line 1

Could you help me ?

Thanks

I have the following error on my BO. My prestashop version is 1.6.1.5.

The error appeared today suddenly. Have not done any update on any module.

Notice on line 2146 in file /home/mesalman/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php

[8] Trying to get property of non-object

5 errors 

1. Error found : StartTag: invalid element name in country_module_list.xml file.
  2. Error found : Premature end of data in tag GBP line 1 in country_module_list.xml file.
  3. Error found : Premature end of data in tag price line 1 in country_module_list.xml file.
  4. Error found : Premature end of data in tag module line 1 in country_module_list.xml file.
  5. Error found : Premature end of data in tag modules line 1 in country_module_list.xml file.

Anyone can help?