ejectcore

2Checkout Payment Module V0.4 Now Available!!!

I have same problem. I have price in LEI (Romania) and 2checkout support only USD. If I buy a products with price 200 LEI 2checkout showing 200 USD. My site is online right now :( I need help !
I want 2checkout make conversion LEI-USD

Have you tried following my instructions in the posting http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewreply/187528/? Plus the additions from other members.

The module does not include shipping cost into the final total that the customer is going to pay, it's pretty major that this is fixed. Could anyone help please? Thank you!

anyone figure this out?

The quantity is not correct in 2CO because the module get the quantity of available product from the back office and not the quantity of products in shopping cart.

To solve this problem you have to replace around line 40:
<input type="hidden" name="c_prod_{$i}" value="{$product.id_product},{$product.quantity}" />

with

<input type="hidden" name="c_prod_{$i}" value="{$product.id_product},{$product.cart_quantity}" />

There is an other problem:
at step 2 in 2CO the cart on the right side display the order this way:

(1) Cart purchase: 79 (79): 7240
(1) Meotobashi Biidoro (c_prod_1): 0
(2) Daruma Pink 12cm (4.7in) (c_prod_2): 0
Sale Total ( JPY ): ¥7240

Its a bit strange each product appear to cost 0 and a product is creates 'cart purchase' which is the total of the order

in what file?

The quantity is not correct in 2CO because the module get the quantity of available product from the back office and not the quantity of products in shopping cart.

To solve this problem you have to replace around line 40:
<input type="hidden" name="c_prod_{$i}" value="{$product.id_product},{$product.quantity}" />

with

<input type="hidden" name="c_prod_{$i}" value="{$product.id_product},{$product.cart_quantity}" />

There is an other problem:
at step 2 in 2CO the cart on the right side display the order this way:

(1) Cart purchase: 79 (79): 7240
(1) Meotobashi Biidoro (c_prod_1): 0
(2) Daruma Pink 12cm (4.7in) (c_prod_2): 0
Sale Total ( JPY ): ¥7240

Its a bit strange each product appear to cost 0 and a product is creates 'cart purchase' which is the total of the order

in what file?

ok.. fixed the top part of this problem, but how did you get rid of the extra characters to the side or underneath the item in the shopping cart the (c_prod) ??

any update for this thread? its not working on lasted 2011 version :P

I'm also interested if there is any update for this module?

It's not working with 1.3.6.

I don't know why, but it's not in Payments&Gateways;section. It made a section, calles "Other Methods".....
How to solve the problem?

Update for PS 1.4?

please please do inform me if there is any update of 2checkout for 1.4 when i use smarty 2 compitable then only it works other wise it doesn't

hi my problem is that i cant see any butom of 2checkout on the method of payments page , i know that it has been installed correctly but when i´m trying to test the modul purchaing some items, on the method of payment section i cant see any reference to 2checkout, i have PS 1.2.5 , NEED HELP PLEASEE . THANK YOU

I have same problem. I have price in COL (Colombia Pesos) and 2checkout support only USD. If I buy a products with price 200 COL 2checkout showing 200 USD. My site is online right now :( I need help !

I want 2checkout make conversion COL-USD

Porque no usar para colombia una Pasarela de pago como la de pagos online y para ventas internacionales la de 2checkout

saludos

www.sttikup.com

I have same problem. I have price in COL (Colombia Pesos) and 2checkout support only USD. If I buy a products with price 200 COL 2checkout showing 200 USD. My site is online right now :( I need help !

I want 2checkout make conversion COL-USD

I have used this on 1.4 for a few sales, no problem with 2co. However, I do not get any order record on my site or email.

Sale goes through fine to 2co, just doesn't register in prestashop at all

Any help on why would be great

Hi I have just uploaded 2checkout module to Modules directory but it does not appear in my payment modules in prestashop? What can I do?

the problem of currencies neven been solved?

i have my page in honduran lempiras HNL so i need 2checkout to get it in dollars

but if the product cost L.5800.00 when you go to 2checkout the bill is for $5800.00 all my costumers go away inmediately!

i put 2 atachments for you to see the error if anybody can help me ill really apreciate i dont know anything about php or any programming so its really hard to me

thanks in advance

post-301198-0-62188000-1321159877_thumb.jpg

post-301198-0-43133200-1321159881_thumb.jpg

I am having the same problem. My shop is set up in Belize Dollars but I need to process through 2CO in USD. I have the payment methods and currencies set up in BO and all seems to work fine toggling between the two, but when I pass the order total to 2CO, it sends the BZD amount and lists it as USD (ex: $100 BZD = $50 USD, so a $100 BZD order should be passed to 2CO as $50 USD, but it isn't - customers would be paying double!)

Is there a way to fix this? This is very important to my site and Credit Card processing so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

I have the same problem. using PS 1.5.6. please help me. i'm using this https://github.com/craigchristenson/PrestaShop-2Checkout/

Thanks,

Janaka