ejectcore

2Checkout Payment Module V0.4 Now Available!!!

This module was developed by Alpha Media & donated by 2flowers - www.2flowers.com

Quick & easy setup instructions

1) unzip & upload to your modules directory
2) install this payment module through Prestashop Back Office
3) insert your vendor account number & save your settings

PLEASE NOTE YOU HAVE TO SET YOUR CALL BACK URL WITHIN 2CHECKOUT ADMIN!
for example: Replace - http://www.domain.co.uk with your own URL
http://www.domain.co.uk/modules/checkout/validation.php

This payment option will then be available to use with your online store.

Currently with V0.4 you have to manually configure the demo setting in checkout.php line 136
$demo = "Y"; // Once the site is ready to go live Please change this value manually to "N"

I will be looking at adding this in to the setup & any other additional improvements people think of for future versions of this payment module.

Enjoy ;-)

Just a quick note:

in test mode for any payment module's you can use the following details

credit card number: 4111111111111111
security number: 123

any expiry date in the future!

Last Edited 18th July
2Checkout Payment Module V0.4 - Now Available FREE download now! - changes & bug fixes below!

.................................................................................................................................................................................

Change-log V0.4
This payment module now includes tanslations for French & Spanish!
small bug found in function _displaycheckout - $modDesc now fixed!
fixed 2Checkout.gif - now displays in all the template files!

Change-log V0.3
2Checkout official logo now added
Modules tab Admin bug now fixed - Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Removed custom order status as this module uses Prestashop default order status.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

IF ANY ONE FEELS THEY WHICH TO CONTRIBUTE WITH THEIR OWN TRANSLATIONS FOR ANY OF MY MODULES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR LANGUAGE FILES HERE! THIS WAY I CAN THEN INCLUDE THESE CHANGES IN FUTURE RELEASES!

Helpful Tips
If you have installed this module & managed to get through to the 2Checkout's payment screen & receive the following error
Parameter error - Why am I getting a Parameter Error, even though all parameters are setup correctly?
This is because your account is currently marked inactive the sales! more information regarding this issue here
http://www.2checkout.com/community/blog/tag/parameter-error/

Important Uninstall all versions prior to V0.3 as bugs have been found
1) Simply Uninstall your module via Payments Tab
Click on Orders Tab --> Order Statuses
2) Remove any reference here to 2Checkout as this will not be required for the next version!!!

2Checkout_v0.3.zip

2Checkout_v0.4.zip

• Like 1

Thanks for the work :) ! I will be testing it tonight

I will place my comments tomorrow morning

amwdesign On the payment method selection at prestashop I think the "Pay with 2checkout" text should be changed to Pay with Credit Card, as people do not know what is 2checkout, thet dont know that is a payment processor.

also change the 2CO logo for the following one where are listed all the credit cards accepted at 2co.com

1198_Ejt4bGStQ1rKWLWVFtX2_t

Please anyone else feel free to make suggestions.
And I will try to action A.S.A.P. %-P

I have receive this error when I install it

" Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flowerss/flowersspain.com/html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 350

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flowerss/flowersspain.com/html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 358 "

Also when I press configure I receive this errors

" Notice: Undefined variable: moduleDesc in /home/flowerss/flowersspain.com/html/modules/checkout/checkout.php on line 277

Notice: Undefined variable: modcheckoutnfirm in /home/flowerss/flowersspain.com/html/modules/checkout/checkout.php on line 282

Notice: Undefined property: checkout::$SID in /home/flowerss/flowersspain.com/html/modules/checkout/checkout.php on line 297 ""

It installed fine for me
PM you FTP & access details & I will see what is going on ;-)

I apologise to all, especially 2flowers %-P
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

this is a bug but should not effect you as long as you configure this module via the payment tab.

However Notice undefined will not effect the operation of this module, this only shows when the filed is blank, if you have error reporting set to the maximum these notices will display
I will look to solve all these issues next week ;-)

Change of plan I can't leave this module in the current sate.

Although this does work for some us there does seem to be a few bugs which I am starting to iron out slowly thanks to I have now set error reports up to the maximum on our server, for this reason I have removed the attachment above. In a short while I will upload the new zip which has fixed a few bugs relating to the checkout V0.2

Detail's of this T/B/A including change-log for those who have already downloaded this payment module.
I am afraid these type of modules always have a few teething problems :-P

For those of you who have installed this.
Important please read above in my first post!

2Checkout V0.3 Now available!

Alpha, you can do the same changes for HSBC, Pay with Credit Card.
I'll look 2Checkout ;-) Only Spanish :question:

My name is Jaime and I feel that I can work with you translating from english to spanish byee

Sorry Junnecito already beat you to it :lol:
thanks anyway if you can translate into any other language's apart from Spanish & French that would be helpful

jajaj ok ok :( Ill learn another languaje. but please let me know when the spanish translation is ready Bye. thanks

Spanish & French translations available
sorry not had time to repack & test - these will be included in v0.4 in a few days
for now just drop these in to the checkout directory & Voilá :-P

es.zip

fr.zip

Hi,

I downloaded your module to get a template for building one and while studying it, I found that the "uninstall" did not remove the Order status (see Admin / Orders / Orders statuses ).
So multiple cycles of install / uninstall will add a lot of duplicate check out status ).

Changing the uninstall code in checkout.php solved the issue (PS RC5)

function uninstall()
   {
       Configuration::deleteByName('checkout_SID');
       Configuration::deleteByName('checkout_CURRENCIES');
       $checkoutState = new OrderState(Configuration::get('PS_checkout'));
       $checkoutState ->delete();
       Configuration::deleteByName('PS_checkout');
       parent::uninstall();
   }    

Hope this helps

Hi, I have a question about 2 checkout. Do anyone could confirm to me that a customer with a paypal account could pay with the 2checkout process ? That's right, no ?

Hello Yes I understand , my question is when I have a 2checout account a customer could buy my items if they have a paypal account ?

I take it. I hope to get rich on the future, with many sales

How to put the logo and to have the same size of banner ? check the file attached.

1299_vddOOVCXKm3LyH9X9LSD_t

That's strange you should have the following in payment.tpl
Pay by cash must be another payment option setup in your admin :-S

{l s='Pay with 2checkout' mod='checkout'}

Hi again, I put your code but that's the same the logo isn't on the banner.

in attached file, the next step : the buttons are not on the same level.

I report the bugs I had after :

So I continue the process to arrive to the main page of 2 checkout, as a make an order. I though I was in test mode with the Y insted the N.
I choose to pay with the paypal checkout, and my order is validate :wow:

Anyway, I got the emails from 2checkout, as seller and paypal as buyer to confirm my order. After
I do not return automaticly to my website, and prestashop do not valid the order.

Do you give me back the us$ 49 ? :-)

I hope you understand my language

1300_jSryRaSFQEeMYaKU7Eux_t

Don't panic I am here to help ;-)
Looks like you are right about the image

not sure why this is woking for me, sorry must of renamed it first my end.
anyway for the image fix change line 14 payment_execution.tpl

As for your other issue.
this must be something setup your end.
I would be happy to take a look if you can PM me with the next 10mins Backoffice & FTP details

I am shortly releasing v0.4 so you could get this before everyone else ;-)

Hi again, That's great. I 'm waiting all the bugs fixed, if they are. I send later the 2co logo integrate Paypal

your bug seems to be related to the following :-S

{counter assign=i}
{foreach from=$products item=product}

Well it's fixed but some reason these characters still display " /> " /> :-S
Also for 2Checkout to return back to your store they require you to enter the call back url in the 2Checkout admin area
v0.4 coming in 5mins - but after that sorry you guys are on your own until Monday!

for example: (just replace www.domain.co.uk with your own URL) ;-)

Hi again, I 'm waiting you V0.4, and don 't worry, I will be still here monday :-)

The code you give me, where I have to integrate it (the ...{counter assign=i}....) ?

I will add the link you give to the 2CO admin.for the return

Thanks again for all your helpfull

Ah ok, I was the first, great. Have a good week end.

Please tell me how to install this module in prestashop rc5 there it says that I need a .tar file bye

All you need to do is unzip this module, then upload the "checkout" directory to your modules directory, This module will then automatically be available in you Prestashop back office in the payments section :)

Is this possible to cancel the step : click to confirm the order on prestashop. I don' t think so this is very useful.

Sorry for the late reply
I will look into this for a future version for now keep bug tracking ;-)

Hello the return payment is not working, if you pay with Paypal or with a credit card. The link of return validation give the sentence : you have already use the card.

So this is for me a bad idea to use it and I do not integraye on my website anymore.
I' m not talking about the module but about 2checkout.

Sounds nice with your credit card payment module.

But im new to this credit card paynent thing so i have some questons.

How does it work and what is 2Checkout ?

Im from Denmark so i need it to support danish credit card, is that possible?

Hello the return payment is not working, if you pay with Paypal or with a credit card. The link of return validation give the sentence : you have already use the card.

I can not reproduce this error
do you receive this error while processing your payment details or when you return back to your store :question:
also if possible attached a screenshot to show where this error appears :wow:

I' m not in demo, and my account could buy and sale and my account is ok

I have put the link on 2CO : Approved URL
Input a url for your customers to be sent to on a successful purchase : http://www.mywebsite.com/modules/checkout/validation.php. mywebsite is for sample

The problem is after the payment with paypal or credit card, I go back to 2co page billing information, with the button go to next step and if I click I arrive to my website : with the sentence I have alredy use the card.

But the payment is made : and the order is not validate on the website.

Looks like the same problem with the old bug of the paypal module which working now.

I have stop my 2 checkout account. This is a really bad payment platform.
Don' t take it, for sure

I will look into this for you over the weekend ;-)
Please send FTP/Backoffice details as I am finding this bug very difficult to reproduce on our servers :-S

Hello, I have delated the module, and canceled my 2 checkout account, so you do not need to take time for my problem.
I have to tell you that I have nothing against you or about your module of 2CO.

I loose a lot of hours with them on the chat live and they wasn't able to help me. I got a frogs headacke to try to understand. Their back office is crasy if you haven' t an english or spanish lenguage. I used Paypal since many years and we can not compare. I will keep PP, but I would like an alternative of it.

I have see some post from you talking about the Google Checkout module. I think if you have time to spend these module is more greatfull than 2CO.

Best regards, have a good week end.
zzz :-)

Google checkout seems to be coming soon on the prestashop feature list so unless anyone requires this early I will leave this one up to the Prestashop dev-team ;-)

I think if you have time to spend these module is more greatfull than 2CO

I sometimes get some free time on the forum to help people out but unfortunately not near enough development time to deal with everyone requests :lol:

hi Alpha Media, well I have been trying to install your 2co module for prestashop, and I think that it just need something more, I say to converse between currencies for paying only with dollar, I explane myself, I just accept payments in dollars in 2checkout, but I have to available currencies in my store, i want that the payment module convert into dollar the total amount before sending it to 2co Regards

hi Alpha Media, well I have been trying to install your 2co module for prestashop, and I think that it just need something more, I say to converse between currencies for paying only with dollar, I explane myself, I just accept payments in dollars in 2checkout, but I have to available currencies in my store, i want that the payment module convert into dollar the total amount before sending it to 2co Regards

I Agree,
I cannot use this as it is at the moment as I list everything on my site in SA Rans (ZAR) but I would like to pass it across as USD.
John

Ok. i have installed your module on my test server (in demo mode). I added the URL for the call back and pending (see screen shot).
It "stalls" on the screen with the message:
---
Your order was successfully submitted.
Your order is pending, your card has not yet been charged.
We will process your order within 24 hours, once it has
passed a series of fraud checks.

Thank you for shopping with us!
---
and never returns to my site.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
John

2636_Qo3aBeNH88G1VLZ4kluV_t

I have stop my 2 checkout account. This is a really bad payment platform.
Don' t take it, for sure

I've used them for some years. Never had any problems with them.

John
  • Like 1

Hello,

I installed 2checkout 0.4 module but when I try to pay (order.php to payment.php) I get this error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mydomain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.mydomain.com Port 80

I try to chmod to 755, 777, 644 and nothing work, can you help me?

Thanks,

CRivera

Hi,

Same problem, I have installed the module, the approuved URL, but when I validate the paiement on 2checkout page, I have the next message in my Prestashop: "I have alredy use the card" and the order doesn't appear in the backoffice.

Best regars

My hosting provider help me to fix the 500 Internal Server Error, was a problem with permissions in directory, now I can process the payment in 2checkout but when I return to my prestashop, can't validate the order only I get this message:

"An order has already been placed using this cart"

But I don't have any order in my history and products still in my cart

Is a bug in module or in prestashop?

Regards

+1 CRivera

Exactly the same using bankwire module...
Can't redo this bug...

Anyone has any help ?

hello,
I can tranlate the 2Checkout Payment Module V0.4 to Turkish language but where can I find the english version..

Using 2CO I see one problem, when a transaction is done the customer needs to click on a link to get back to the store.

If this isn't done, the charge will occur but there will be no order in the BO. I get a mail telling me about the order, but the cart isn't turned into an order.

This is a problem since the button in 2CO isn't very clear. It doesn't state that the customer MUST click there to finish the process.

If I chose the option that the customer is automatically returned to the site the point of return is not good. It seems that the customer lands back in the cart which is already processed.

Would it be possible to fix that in the module?

Ideal solution would be to have the customer return to the site automatically but at the right point.

Other than that, great working module!

I Agree,
I cannot use this as it is at the moment as I list everything on my site in SA Rans (ZAR) but I would like to pass it across as USD.
John

I am having the same problem. My shop is set up in Belize Dollars but I need to process through 2CO in USD. I have the payment methods and currencies set up in BO and all seems to work fine toggling between the two, but when I pass the order total to 2CO, it sends the BZD amount and lists it as USD (ex: $100 BZD = $50 USD, so a $100 BZD order should be passed to 2CO as $50 USD, but it isn't - customers would be paying double!)

Is there a way to fix this? This is very important to my site and Credit Card processing so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

I fixed the above issue with forced currency sent to 2CO, but on the https://www.spog.bz/modules/checkout/payment.php page, I get the Mixed content (secure and insecure items being loaded). Is there something I can change or control in this module so that I do not get this error? Obviously it throws people off getting this message.

Looking at the output source, it appears that it grabbing everything as HTTP and HTTPS - JS and images most notably

any idea on how to correct this?

Ok. i have installed your module on my test server (in demo mode). I added the URL for the call back and pending (see screen shot).
---

---
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
John

Hi,

Same for me.

Somebody have a solution?

Me too .... maybe because we are on Demo mode ?????

---

---
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
John

Hi,

Same for me.

Somebody have a solution?

To everybody who can't back to store after fill credit card form. I changed to "Given links back to my website" on ACCOUNT / SITE MANAGEMENT

And i forced to http://www.yoursite.com/modules/checkout/validation.php on all notification url at NOTIFICATIONS / SETTINGS

Now i can see a button what says "Click to finalize your order" ( or something similar ) and clicking on it you back to store.

13402_QEBcxOQMDe8IWDYWaO7Z_t

13403_MGNwo0uh8vRo406OLXrS_t

My hosting provider help me to fix the 500 Internal Server Error, was a problem with permissions in directory, now I can process the payment in 2checkout but when I return to my prestashop, can't validate the order only I get this message:

"An order has already been placed using this cart"

But I don't have any order in my history and products still in my cart

Is a bug in module or in prestashop?

Regards

We have modified this module, you can download it right here... Please send us your feedback to be sure that it works perfectly. This module works great in our client's website: www.presumeelibertine.fr.

Best regards
Eric

2checkout_archive.tgz

Currency handling with 2checkout module.

Did some changes to the 2checkout module and it seems to be handling currencies correctly now.
The currencies 2CO can display have to be selected in the 2CO PS configuration and one of the currencies has to be USD. All currencies are converted to USD and 2CO is automatically converting to the displayed currency.
E.g.
- Checkout in Euro ... convert currency to USD and display in Euro.
- Checkout in USD, convert currency to USD and display in USD.
- Checkout in TTD, BZD ... convert currency to USD and display in USD (these are currencies not handled by 2CO).

Changes:

checkout.php
function execPayment($cart) from:

global $cookie, $smarty;

//Verify currencies and display payment form

$currencies = Currency::getCurrencies();
           $authorized_currencies = array_flip(explode(',', $this->currencies));
           $currencies_used = array();
           foreach ($currencies as $key => $currency)
               if (isset($authorized_currencies[$currency['id_currency']]))
                   $currencies_used[] = $currencies[$key];    

$smarty->assign('currencies_used',$currencies_used);

$products = $cart->getProducts();    

To:

global $cookie, $smarty;
   $id_usd_currency = 0; // USD currency ID
   $id_dest_currency = -1;

//Verify currencies and display payment form

$currencies = Currency::getCurrencies();
           $authorized_currencies = array_flip(explode(',', $this->currencies));
           $currencies_used = array();
           foreach ($currencies as $key => $currency) {
               if (isset($authorized_currencies[$currency['id_currency']])) {
                   $currencies_used[] = $currencies[$key];    
        if ($currency['iso_code'] == 'USD') {
           $id_usd_currency = $currency['id_currency'];
         }
         if ($currency['id_currency'] == $cart->id_currency) {
           $id_dest_currency = $cart->id_currency;
         }
       }
     }
     $smarty->assign('currencies_used',$currencies_used);

// if destination currency is not handled by 2CO, then set to USD
     if ($id_dest_currency < 0) $id_dest_currency = $id_usd_currency;

$dest_currency = Currency::getCurrency(intval($id_dest_currency));

$products = $cart->getProducts();    

$total                = number_format($cart->getOrderTotal(true, 3), 2, '.', '');    

To:

$total = number_format((Tools::convertPrice($cart->getOrderTotal(true, 3), Currency::getCurrency(intval($id_usd_currency)))), 2, '.', '');

'total'                     => $total,

To:

'total'                     => $total,            
'tco_currency'    => $dest_currency['iso_code'],

'TotalAmount'         => number_format($cart->getOrderTotal(true, 3), 2, '.', ''),

To:

'TotalAmount'         => $total,

payment_execution.tpl from:

<input type="hidden" name="total" value="{$total}" />

To:

<input type="hidden" name="total" value="{$total}" />
<input type="hidden" name="tco_currency" value="{$tco_currency}" />

BTW, the module is showing 2CO in French only. to switch manually to English, change in payment_execution:

<input type="hidden" name="lang" value="en">

This can also be changed to the actually selected 'cart language' ... one day ...

BTW, the module is showing 2CO in French only. to switch manually to English, change in payment_execution:

This can also be changed to the actually selected 'cart language' ... one day ...

Change thjis line

<input type="hidden" name="lang" value="{$lang_iso}">

{$lang_iso} detect the iso code automatic

Change thjis line

It seems the day has come earlier than expected. Thanks!

Change thjis line

It seems the day has come earlier than expected. Thanks!

Your welcome. Thanks to the creator of this great module

Is this creditcard payment secure?.. I don`t need https: ?

Its a credit card and not need https

The customer will be redirected to 2Checkout.com and 2CO pages are secure (https). Credit card information is not entered within Prestashop, only at 2CO.

i downloaded this 2co module and i did all the changes what written over.

but when always going to make any order and clicking on Set Commend to make an order

I'm always receiving this error meg.

( Parameter Error
A parameter error was encountered when attempting to process this sale.
Please notify the supplier so that this can be resolved as soon as possible. )

anyone please help me about this issue

waiting your all replies

I have been working with 2checkout integration. If I select 20 Euro from my shop -- 2checkout is showing $20 USD. As
ricky42 posted I did every test but no luck. Please help. I suppose to open my shop yesterday. Due to this issue I am not able launch website. Please....Please...

I have been working with 2checkout integration. If I select 20 Euro from my shop -- 2checkout is showing $20 USD. As
ricky42 posted I did every test but no luck. Please help. I suppose to open my shop yesterday. Due to this issue I am not able launch website. Please....Please...

Hi, can you make your two files checkout.php and payment_execution.tpl or the full modified 2co package available to download and then PM me the link? I will have a quick look.

Also make sure that your PS configuration contains the correct information
Payment/Currencies:
   1     Euro       EUR      €     0.xxx
   2     Dollar     USD     $     0.xxx
   3     Pound     GBP     £     0.xxx

In '2Checkout Payments v0.4' module configuration:
Currencies authorized for 2Checkout payment (all ticked, US and Euro MUST be ticked)

Currencies      
Dollar ($)
Euro (€)
Pound (£)

Thank you very much ricky for quick response. After I check all the currencies In '2Checkout Payments v0.4' module configuration I was able to solve the previous problem. I still need to test a lot.

Currencies
Australian dollar (A$)
Britsh Pound (£)
Dollar ($)
Euro (€)
New Zealand Dollars (N$)
Pound (£)

Once again, thank you very much....Thank you....thank you.

Hi people

Where can I find the most up to date version of this module?
Can I just install the module or do I have loads of change to configure before I can use it?

What is the latest version of this module v?

Many Thanks

Eze

Hi. One problem. Using this module, the payments are accepted and valid, but if a fraud with a credit card happends, and if you sell virtual products, you loose your money. 2co take a long time to validate each order. you need to set que default action for this module in waiting for validation

Thanks Shacker

Which download link can I use to install this?

How long do they take on average to validate an order?

Does this mean that If a site sells physcial products they should just wait until the payment is authorised befor shipping?

How can I set que default action

Thanks again

Thanks Shacker

Which download link can I use to install this?

How long do they take on average to validate an order?

Does this mean that If a site sells physcial products they should just wait until the payment is authorised befor shipping?

How can I set que default action

Thanks again

If you sell physcial products, no problem, you send the product when the order is valid. Download from the las link of download in the post

Hey guys

How can I test payments with this module

Eze

In checkout.php is the following line:
$demo = "Y";    // Once the site is ready to go live Please change this value manually to "N" 

It is by default set to "Y", which means it is in test mode.

Thanks Ricky :)

You can configure test in your 2checkout account configuration.

Hey Peeps

Is account no and vendor # the same thing or am I off the right tacks in this instance???:(

Thanks

Eze

Hey Peeps

Is account no and vendor # the same thing or am I off the right tacks in this instance???:(

Thanks

Eze

same thing

Hey there thanks Shacker to my rescue (again :) )

Guys it seems as though I am doing something wrong as the wrong balance is being shown in the 2CO website : £44.00 in PS is being converted into £30.16

=====================================

Also when I am asked to confirm my order in PS before I am taken to the 2CO checkout there seems to be an error displaying all the items it seems that just part of the description and not even the item name is showing up - where can I rectify this if anyone can help I would much appreciate this...

Any ideas

Eze

Hi. One problem. Using this module, the payments are accepted and valid, but if a fraud with a credit card happends, and if you sell virtual products, you loose your money. 2co take a long time to validate each order. you need to set que default action for this module in waiting for validation

hi! I am going to sell downloadable product. How do it use this module for that?

Hey Guys,

I know this may be a silly question but what was the purpose of these changes and are they included within the latest version of the module or are we supposed to mod these ourselves... I do have a reason for asking but need to clarify this first....

Currency handling with 2checkout module.

Did some changes to the 2checkout module and it seems to be handling currencies correctly now.
The currencies 2CO can display have to be selected in the 2CO PS configuration and one of the currencies has to be USD. All currencies are converted to USD and 2CO is automatically converting to the displayed currency.
E.g.
- Checkout in Euro ... convert currency to USD and display in Euro.
- Checkout in USD, convert currency to USD and display in USD.
- Checkout in TTD, BZD ... convert currency to USD and display in USD (these are currencies not handled by 2CO)....

Thanks

Eze

Hey Guys,

I know this may be a silly question but what was the purpose of these changes and are they included within the latest version of the module or are we supposed to mod these ourselves... I do have a reason for asking but need to clarify this first....

Thanks

Eze

Since the latest 2co payment module 0.4 did not have the features I needed, I added the features and published my changes. That's all.

Hello,

I´m trying to install the 2checkout payment module but I´m having the following error message:

"zip is not installed on your server. Ask your host for further information"

Do you know what is happening and how can I do to solve tris situation?

Thanks

Camilo