JavaScript problems in 1.6.0.6?

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with my store and I don't know if it's a particular problem or it's a general problem instead.

The issue is that I'm working in a new store in prestashop 1.6.0.6 with default-bootstrap and suddenly, from one day to another, the JavaScript doesn't work. The image slider doesn't move, the Facebook block doesn't show de Facebook account, the horizontal top menu doesn't show the subcategories, and the theme editor doesn't work also.

After thinking about it I decided to replace the theme's javascript for the javascript of the previous release, the 1.6.0.5.

It worked out apparently, but the price of the combinated products does not work well. All these products have an 0.0€ as price and it doesn't change if I select another color or size, it is always 0.0€, but if I add the product to the cart the price is correct.

What the hell is going on? Is it my problem? Is it a bug?

Thanks in advance!

Regards.

Edited by juaroal (see edit history)

It says that the problem is fixed, but if I replace my product.js for that product.js, the product's price is correct but appears a text saying "There isn't stock for that model" and the price doesn't change when I select another size.

Thanks!

It is not fixed from what i can tell, iam not sure why the tracker says so, because otherwise a developer will post a link to the fixed file. The person who has posted some github commit is not a developer. I dont have this problem on a fresh install of prestashop using the default theme, so i think there might be another file which is causing the problem.

Edited by indus (see edit history)

Well, i had a fresh install, but only demo products. I edited one of the products and added combinations just to test this bug and it worked fine with different prices showing. You have added more products to the installation? Maybe it happens after that is done.

Edited by indus (see edit history)