Addition of [Email Message Log] function in Presta

aaagear

Hello,

As with the worlds most used "Billing & Support Software" called WHMCS, they include a means to verify and read each and every email the application sends out. This function adds a tremendous advantage to have the ability to track and refer to current and past emails sent out. As it stands now we have no way to track what email(s) that have [or have not] been sent, to whom, and when, if any at all.

Your attention to this additional software enhancement is appreciated,

Regards,

AAA Sound Gear

Hi there, I can create a module that intercepts all emails sent by Prestashop and record them into the database after they are sent.  The module can also display a page in the back office so the email content can be viewed by the merchant.

Does this meet your requirements?

Hi there, I can create a module that intercepts all emails sent by Prestashop and record them into the database after they are sent.  The module can also display a page in the back office so the email content can be viewed by the merchant.

Does this meet your requirements?

Hi, thanks for your reply. I'm not quite sure if what you suggest is what we are recomending Presta to add as a "NEW" product feature or not. Since we could not find a area in this forum that we could post up comming feature request and product enhancments we posted in this location. I'm assuming your suggesting a paid enhancment?