shacker

[Module] Presta Pdf Evolution V5.0 - Ps 1.2/1.7 - Now With Combinations

hi Shacker;

i have a question on this module.

when customer click dowload button, pdf file generating real time right?

hello

I purchased the module and I have a problem with the translation of the module. in Chinese character does not create the pdf file correctly

and how can add the minimal quntity in to the column

post-215379-0-80636800-1400842078_thumb.jpg

Edited by gantz37

please tell me the version of the module, and can send a pm t oacces ftp on the module folder?

presta pdf evolution 3.6

i send you a pm with login ftp and backoffice

Edited by gantz37

please tell me the version of the module, and can send a pm t oacces ftp on the module folder?

any solution?

i have another question, how can i add column minimal quantity

Hi, i need that a pdf (in my case model 1) show the product prices with a reduction of a specific group (with id 5) i create i my backoffice. i try to modify function  

Tools::displayPrice(Product::getPriceStatic($veri['id_product'], $usetax = false, $veri4["id_product_attribute"] = NULL, $decimals = 2, $divisor = NULL, $only_reduc = false,

$usereduc = true, $quantity = 1, $forceAssociatedTax = false, $id_customer, $id_cart = NULL, $id_address , $specificPriceOutput = NULL, $with_ecotax = true, $use_groupReduction = true, $context = null,$use_customer_price = true))

with no results...any suggestions??? thanks

Hi, i need that a pdf (in my case model 1) show the product prices with a reduction of a specific group (with id 5) i create i my backoffice. i try to modify function  

Tools::displayPrice(Product::getPriceStatic($veri['id_product'], $usetax = false, $veri4["id_product_attribute"] = NULL, $decimals = 2, $divisor = NULL, $only_reduc = false,

$usereduc = true, $quantity = 1, $forceAssociatedTax = false, $id_customer, $id_cart = NULL, $id_address , $specificPriceOutput = NULL, $with_ecotax = true, $use_groupReduction = true, $context = null,$use_customer_price = true))

with no results...any suggestions??? thanks

better, generate the pdf from the front office, with a user associated at the reduction group

any solution?

i have another question, how can i add column minimal quantity

please tell me in what format and i send to your mail

Hello, shacker!

Is there any way to try out PDF generating module before buying it? There's no usual Demo link in the product page http://addons.prestashop.com/ru/2063-presta-pdf-evolution.html, and your site http://catalogo-onlinersi.net/en/  is crashed at the moment, so I see no way of producing even a demo PDF file.

Also, could you clarify the issue with memory and script execution time limitations that many hosting providers have?

I intend to make PDF files containing hundreds of products, even if I export the whole catalog by categories, 1 category per PDF file.

Is this module build to process the whole task in one step, thus exceeding, say, 1 minute execution time or it is able to break the work into portions?

How many products can I hope to fit into 128M process memory limitation with, say two pictures 300x300 pixels per product?

My Prestashop version is 1.6.1.4.

Thanks in advance.

Hi. you can test here

prestashop-store.com.ar/presta42/admin123

user: demo@demo.com

pass: demodemo

The export limitations can be if you use huge image size. The module let you configure the size and image type. You can increase teh memory limit in the module (must work in vps, not in shared hosts)

the module generate all in the buffer and download or show in browser

Sorry, but the link, you provided isn't working. I've tried many times, but getting the same result as follows:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

Also, I have a shared hosting, not a vps, so it's still a question how many products can I export into one pdf file.

Tried this demo link many times.

http://prestashop-store.com.ar/presta42/admin123

Still getting the same result:

The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
    The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
etc.

Any chance the demo site's gonna be online any time soon?

I'm glad you can acess your server, but it rejects my IP. This is the restriction of your server and not of my country. I guess I'll just have to look for something else. Pity.

Hi,

i have your module and actually i use the template nr.5, my question is if is it possible ad BarCode number field.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Best Regards

Marco