Prestashop Emails Going Into Spam Folder

jazzin

Hello,

I recently started having an issue with all of my prestashop emails going into my spam folder. Any order confirmations, messages, etc.

I am using a gmail as my email client currently.

I can confirm it is something with prestahop, or my prestashop configuration. I am running two other software programs on this domain, and any emails that come from the other programs do not go into my spam folder.

I have found this thread about setting up SMTP instead of using the PHP mail function. I am currently trying to figure out how to set this up.

Does anyone have any other suggestions, or have any success with what was mentioned in the thread above?

Thanks!

Try choosing the option to send all the emails in text and of course, use the SMTP option.

I'll attempt to set up SMTP first, and if that doesn't work I'll switch to text only. HTML is just so much more fancy. :)

I'll attempt to set up SMTP first, and if that doesn't work I'll switch to text only. HTML is just so much more fancy. :)

I know, but text only looks more natural and is preferable by the servers because don't looks as spam, be careful sending emails to fake email address, your domain can earn get blacklisted.

Regards