BE CAREFUL: ebay module multiply products

dvanet

e-bay module:

take care because not all the category import variants.

You risk, like me, to see your products multiply several times as wel are your sku.

Try with few products.

If you do manually you can insert different products in different ebay categories and take advantage from it.

One more: I have the sold price in my shop, but module display in ebay just the final price without showing the original one. And that is not usefull because client can't understand the discount.

e-bay module:

You risk, like me, to see your products multiply several times as wel are your sku.

Try with few products.

If you do manually you can insert different products in different ebay categories and take advantage from it.

One more: I have the sold price in my shop, but module display in ebay just the final price without showing the original one. And that is not usefull because client can't understand the discount.

Hi dvanet, have you reported this to the Forge issue tracker? Here is the link http://forge.prestashop.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Click on "Create Issue" after registering. 

However, please check with me the English of your post so I can make sure it's understandable.

1) You are saying that the eBay module does not import the variants of a product automatically. It will duplicate the products that have variants. 

2) The module does not show the Sale price, it will only show the final sale price without showing the original price. Customers will not understand that there is a discounted price. 

That should be easier to understand if I am correct. I hope this helps, thank you!

• Like 1

yes you got it.

1) just not all the categories don't syncronize the sku. in some case it works in others no. But you there is no way to know it using the module.

2) yes.

I'm using the ebay free module.

Thanks for the developer to let the module free but it is not working very good.

• 7 months later...

e-bay module:

Try with few products.

Hi dvanet,

Have you found a way to fix the discount price problem you were experiencing? Please post here how to fix as I would love to know as I am having the same issue.

Thank you