Hi,

It will be a great help for all the prestashoppians from India, if we could make a payment gateway module for HDFC bank. Hdfc bank payment gateway is the cheapest and best payment gateway available in India. I have the Integration KIT (php) provided by HDFC bank. If any developers is ready to make a useful module with this, I am ready to pass all the information I have.

Thanks and regards

A B Cushbinshad

Find out if they use the MIGS VPC interface, if they do then you purchase my MIGS payment module.  Otherwise review the kit they provided to you and see if there is an integration guide or API specification.  You can send that to me via PM and we can discuss options

Yasir: I never heard from the original poster.  If you have the integration guide from HDFC, send me a PM and we can discuss if the MIGS module will work for you

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

We are developing our own module for HDFC PG integration with Prestashop, we are actually new in this development but we have developed at the stage where we get the success response from HDFC PG, but we are not able to save the order on successful response.

Can anybody please help in this regard?

Thanks a lot in advance!

• 4 months later...