Free Shipping when not logged in.

Names

Yes I did.

I modified modules/blockcart.tpl as described, but it has no effect.....

I am assuming I need to modify themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blockcart.tpl

but this file is completely different, and referenced code does not exist in it.

Am I wrong in this?

Thank you.

I am not, as you say, sorted :)

I made sure customers only was ticked, and that didnt work......

I have disabled and uninstalled ALL carriers....same issue.....

The DEMO for bootstrap does quote a price when not logged in, of course that makes no sense to me , how would you know a customers location if they were not logged in? Unless of course its flat rate.

But obviously its not right to tell a customer " Free Shipping" then change it when they log in or create an account.

Back to point, I would like to know from someone if it is a change in the templates blockcart.php that needs to be made,and if so maybe how to go about it? It is completely different than the regular blockcart.tpl or else I am loosing my sight...

Or if I am mucking it up  please correct me?

Thanks!!

The correct and best way to solve this issue to to edit the translations, Go to Localization, Translations, Front office translation, select your language and click modify, now scroll down to Shopping-Cart and edit  Free Shipping! I use $0.00, be sure and click save.

Now go to Installed module translations, select your language and click modify, scroll down to Blockcart and edit Free Shipping!  once again I use $0.00.

Problem Solved.

• Like 2