blockcatecories problem

I see now. I was confused with the "home" on top (top horizontal menu) that you highlighted. I do not know how to help you with this, but I guess someone else can.

my prestashop vrsion is 1.5.4 and this module is old and i changed some files on this module:

this is the module:blockcategories.zip

and i added a function on category.php:

public static function hideCategoryPosition($name)
 {
  return preg_replace('/^[0-9]+\./', '', $name);
 }

Good morning

I would not delete anything until I found out why "Home" is appearing in your category block.

If you are using default theme this should not happen.

It would be better if you could share a url and screenshots of your top horizontal configuration

Paul

thx Paulito

i work on locallhost and i cant upload my files on server.

i added the originall files on default theme i mean this path C:\wamp\www\prestashop\themes\default\modules\blockcategories

and now blockcategories doesnt show anything!!!

post-782259-0-17233100-1397482026_thumb.jpgpost-782259-0-48715800-1397482044_thumb.jpg

my prestashop version is 1.5.4 and this module is old (i think it's for version 1.3.x) and i changed some files on it.

module:  blockcategories.zip

I added below function on category.php:

{
 }

i remove the original files from folder blockcategories this path: C:\wamp\www\prestashop\themes\default\modules\blockcategories

and i copied blockcategories.tpl and category-tree-branch.tpl from module folder to above path.

Edited by candycity (see edit history)

what module version you use?

also you changed something in category tree in your shop? for example, removed root category?

my prestashop version is 1.5.4 and this module is old (i think it's for version 1.3.x) and i changed some files on it.

module:   blockcategories.zip

I added below function on category.php:

{

}

i remove the original files from folder blockcategories this path: C:\wamp\www\prestashop\themes\default\modules\blockcategories

and i copied blockcategories.tpl and category-tree-branch.tpl from module folder to above path.