[SOLVED] How to Add Quantity in Product List

roz

hi all! has anyone had a need of the Quantity option in Product List?

this is to lessen the clicks before you can add items into cart. which is very user friendly and very common to shopping sites.

is there such an option available in prestashop? or we need to customize the code for that?

anyone, please share :)

thanks!

sadly, both are not working :(

any other solution? :(

i'm also using default-bootstrap so i'm wondering why is it working for you waldiPL. is it a clean install of 1.6? mine is an upgrade from 1.5..

sadly, both are not working :(

any other solution? :(

i'm also using default-bootstrap so i'm wondering why is it working for you waldiPL. is it a clean install of 1.6? mine is an upgrade from 1.5..

Me too, I try both solution also not working. Mine is a freshly installed 1.6.0.5. After i followed steps, the quantity pick up by cart is always 1 irregardless how many i have key in my newly added quantity field.

It looks like it's missing some quantity variable somewhere then!  :huh:

well i'm not really sure.. but it should be okay.. i followed each of your step. even included the multiple selection codes just to make sure i  don't miss anything :(  although i was hoping i followed your steps correctly as it's also a bit confusing. so many files that needs to change.  :unsure:

your file ajax-cart.js isn't changed correctly

change this file

http://testpres.primeonline.com.sg/themes/default-bootstrap/js/modules/blockcart/ajax-cart.js

i suppose that you changed only original module file.

http://testpres.primeonline.com.sg/modules/blockcart/ajax-cart.js

hi vekia! you were right i changed the wrong js file  :P

but after updating it, it's still adding 1 qty instead of whatever qty i input. any more idea why?  :unsure:

thank you

• 4 weeks later...