Product Page - Price 0,00 - 1.6.0.6

yes, I understand you are having issue but I am not familiar with their module.

you can also contact them on the forum thread for module here:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/47363-module-attribute-wizard-pro-create-unlimited-attributes-combinations-choose-frm-7-input-types/

If you post there please include link to this topic.

href="javascript:print();">Imprimir</a></li></ul></div><div id="pb-left-column"><h1 itemprop="name">Poltrona Egg</h1><div itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer"><div class="price"><p class="our_price_display"><span id="our_price_display" itemprop="price">R$ 2.490<meta itemprop="priceCurrency" content="BRL" /></span> <span id="reduction_percent_display" style="display:none;"> </span><span id="reduction_amount_display" style="display:none"> </span><span id="old_price_display" class="hidden"

Some pretty funky code going on there ...  :)

• Like 1

I have the same problem. It done after upgrade 1.6.0.5 to 1.6.0.6. 

I observed that it's JS problem. When I will turn off JS in webrowser prices show correctly. And I also observed that I can turn on JS but at the back office on the product tab (quantities), when I will set this product as disable to order (no permission to order when qty=0) price backs. Strange.

Fixes like: 

-disable blocklayered not help

-copy product.js and product.tpl form 1.6.0.5 not help

I had same problems after update to 1.6.0.6.

I'm working on my own theme and after upgrade, my price on product page was 0,00.

I copied product.tpl and product.js from default-bootstrap theme to my theme, cleared cache and recompiled theme and now it works.

Edited by dioniz (see edit history)
  • Like 2

I had same problems after update to 1.6.0.6.

I'm working on my own theme and after upgrade, my price on product page was 0,00.

I copied product.tpl and product.js from default-bootstrap theme to my theme, cleared cache and recompiled theme and now it works.

Thank you this fixed my problem :rolleyes:

• 8 months later...

Death Metal Coding, on 02 Jun 2014 - 08:12 AM, said:snapback.png

Another solution is to go to themes > your theme > product.tpl and change

{addJsDef group_reduction=$group_reduction}

to

{addJsDef group_reduction=1}

Remember to clear smarty cache from the dashboard

Hi so I have tested both method with product.js and with product.tpl and the result is:

When you have PS of version 1.6.. with animation when adding goods into basket so after changing - recopying product.js - this animation stops working. The only issue. Prices are shown but animation gone. Works only when customer buy directly from front page there this animation works. So I have made changes according to steps above and returned back my product.js and now - prices are visible and animation works.

So based on my testing - you don´t need to do anything with product.js. Try to change only code in product.tpl and should work.

Cheers.