One click upgrade - blank screen - error msg on authorizeaim.php

One click upgrade was working perfectly before, but now I get a blank white screen.  I turned on error reporting and get the following error message when I go to both advanced parameters/1-cick upgrade and also when trying to configure the module: 

Fatal error: Call to undefined method AdminSelfUpgrade::addJQuery() in /****/public_html/modules/authorizeaim/authorizeaim.php on line 129

We just recently put in the account info for using authorize.net for credit card payments. When I open up authorizeaim.php, there is no "AdminSelfUpgrade" line anywhere, and I don't know why that would even come up since it's a different module from the 1-click upgrade (which is the autoupgrade module). 

So I'm very confused here (BTW, I'm not a coder, I'm a designer).

Anybody able to help???

Edited by gjefle (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Originally 1-click upgrade 1.3.5, which I just upgraded to 1.3.11 to see if the upgrade helped. It did not. Now getting a different error message "Fatal error: Call to undefined method AdminSelfUpgrade::addJQuery() in /home/********/public_html/modules/authorizeaim/authorizeaim.php on line 129.  

A programmer who does some work for our company took a look and thinks it might be caused by a prestashop update not fully completing.  We're going to be switching servers soon so we're interested to see what happens once things are migrated over to a fresh install of prestashop.

• 7 months later...

I don't know the fix but I'm assuming the Authorize module needs some work because I get a very similar error when trying to use my importfast module when I have the authorize.net AIM module 1.5.4 enabled. I temporarily disable the authorize.net AIM module to import and everything works fine and when I'm not importing, the enabled authorize.net AIM module works fine.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method AdminImportFast::addJQuery() in /home/public_html/home/modules/authorizeaim/authorizeaim.php on line 132

• 2 years later...

When installed 1-click upgrade module in prestashop. Its getting some error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method AdminSelfUpgrade::addJQuery() in /var/www/html/sf_prestashop/shop/modules/authorizeaim/authorizeaim.php on line 132

Authorize.net module is working but 1-click upgrade module its getting error.

How to resolve it.

Edited by kirubanidhi (see edit history)