Cannot get tax to work

Hi,

I'm having real problems getting Prestashop to display correct tax inclusive prices.

I've uploaded a set of products via the product import all with tax exclusive prices. In the back office I've set the product preferences to display Tax Inclusive prices and when I view the product details in the back office it shows the correct vat exclusive, inclusive and total price but when I view the product in the shop it shows the tax exclusive price as 'tax incl'.

I have created a product manually and this does exactly the same thing.

I have also tested this with Safari, IE, Chrome and Firefox just to see if its a cache related thing and it works the same on all browsers.

Can anyone please help, it's doing my head in :P

Gareth

I had the same problem once. All my prices were stuck on tax exclusive even though I had given them tax. In my case, I solved it by going Payment > Tax, editing the tax and making sure that all the appropriate zones and states were ticked. I'd added Australian states, but they weren't automatically ticked in my tax, so I had to tick them manually. I'm not sure whether this is what has happened to you, but I thought I'd let you know in case it is.