Connect to UPS No products populate the selection drop down

Prestashop 1.5.6 Connect to ups module

I am trying to resolve the dreded no carrier error and noticed in the connect to ups module under product settings the only thing in the product box is select a product and an empty slot with a check mark.

How can I rectify this to show my products?

Regards

James Denney

connect to ups product selection.tiff

• 4 weeks later...

Hello James,

The issue is in the upscarrier.php file found in the /modules/upscarrier folder path.

Line 1180 reads as:

LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_lang` pl ON (pl.`id_product` = p.`id_product` AND pl.`id_lang` = 2'.(version_compare(_PS_VERSION_, '1.5.0') >= 0 ? ' '.$this->context->shop->addSqlRestrictionOnLang('pl') : '').')

Change it to:

LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_lang` pl ON (pl.`id_product` = p.`id_product` AND pl.`id_lang` = '.$this->context->language->id.(version_compare(_PS_VERSION_, '1.5.0') >= 0 ? ' '.$this->context->shop->addSqlRestrictionOnLang('pl') : '').')

This will allow the products to display in the dropdown properly.

We created an article on the error here at InMotion, so if you want to follow the fix step by step, just follow it here: Fix: Missing products in ups module product settings for Prestashop 1.5x 1.6x

Hope that helps!
Scott Mitchell  - InMotion Hosting Customer Commmunity

• Like 1