bankwire and cashondelivery can't find order-confirmation.php Prestashop 1.6

Hello,

since the update to prestashop 1.6 I experience a couple problems with the payment of orders. The payment methods Bankwire and CashOnDelivery redirect to my blog after the customer clicks 'I confirm'. I did a little bit of research myself and I think the problem might be that the modules still try to find order-confirmation.php after this file no longer excists in PS1.6. This is code from modules>bankwire>validation.php

$order = new Order($bankwire->currentOrder);
Tools::redirect('index.php?controller=order-confirmation&id_cart='.$cart->id.'&id_module='.$bankwire->id.'&id_order='.$bankwire->currentOrder.'&key='.$customer->secure_key);

Does anybody know what to do with this? Or have a dfferent sollution to this problem?

Thanks in advance

Raymond

I had this problem with PayPal. I uploaded the 7 "order.... php" files from version 1.5. These appear in the root of the install. This seems to have solved my problem, will see as time goes by. Perhaps it will help others until modules are fixed.

I tried adding the 7 order.php files to the root folder. But after I make an order and press 'I confirm' to pay with bankwire, then it takes ages to load the next page and then I get a blank page. If I press refresh then it says 'an order is already created with this cart ID'.

Looking in backoffice the order is visible but no order status is added to this order. 

I also have problems with different payment modules with order creations. Sometimes it makes a double order with two different ID's and then the first gets the status 'problem with payment' and the second will be payed. 

So it seems I have more problems with order creation.

• 3 months later...

Has there been any fix to this issue yet? I'm on a fresh install of version 1.6.0.8 and I can't validate any type of orders. Check and bank wire are both blank pages, and I have enabled the PayPal module, which was just updated today, and when I click either of the PayPal logos on the cart page to make payment, they just refresh the page and don't go anywhere.

My appologies for not replying sooner. My issues with this problem are solved. If I remember it right I had to change the friendly URL (preferences>SEO&URL) of Order confirmation to "order-confirmation" After the update for some reason this friendly URL was set to go to my Blog. I also remember I had to do this trough phpmyadmin in order for the changes to complete.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Same here, after updating the shop to 1.6.0.8 and then 1.6.0.9 bank wire indeed returns a blank page and hangs the checkout process. The friendly URL ¨rder confirmation¨ is set as it should be. Cannot find the reason as yet.

Anybody found a solution?

Thanks,

shv

My appologies for not replying sooner. My issues with this problem are solved. If I remember it right I had to change the friendly URL (preferences>SEO&URL) of Order confirmation to "order-confirmation" After the update for some reason this friendly URL was set to go to my Blog. I also remember I had to do this trough phpmyadmin in order for the changes to complete.

Hi,

Same here, after updating the shop to 1.6.0.8 and then 1.6.0.9 bank wire indeed returns a blank page and hangs the checkout process. The friendly URL ¨rder confirmation¨ is set as it should be. Cannot find the reason as yet.

Anybody found a solution?

Thanks,

shv

turn on prestashop error reporting, then you can get underlying issue which should lead 'using search' a solution. :)

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information/

Hi el Patron,

Thanks for the hint. It looks like I got a problem with dev mode, getting the following error message when turning error reporting on:

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with that of DispatcherCore::loadRoutes() in /home/sportand/public_html/sport-und-hobby.ch/pr/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sportand/public_html/sport-und-hobby.ch/pr/override/classes/Dispatcher.php:16) in /home/sportand/public_html/sport-und-hobby.ch/pr/classes/Tools.php on line 143

Trying to chase this issue now with other posts, if you have some link/idea in mind, please share:-).

Thanks,

shv

turn on prestashop error reporting, then you can get underlying issue which should lead 'using search' a solution. :)

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information/

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with that of DispatcherCore::loadRoutes() in /home/sportand/public_html/sport-und-hobby.ch/pr/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sportand/public_html/sport-und-hobby.ch/pr/override/classes/Dispatcher.php:16) in /home/sportand/public_html/sport-und-hobby.ch/pr/classes/Tools.php on line 143

I wold look at file override/classes/Dispatcher.php, find out what module installed this override....once we start seeing issues out of overrides, well...lets just say I get suspicious. 

Hi,

My dispatcher.php looks as follows (still need to find out which module's doing is that override though:-):

<?php
class Dispatcher extends DispatcherCore
{
    protected function loadRoutes()
{
        parent::loadRoutes();
        $orderby = (isset($_REQUEST['orderby']) && $_REQUEST['orderby']) ? $_REQUEST['orderby'] : 'position' ;
        $orderway= (isset($_REQUEST['orderway']) && $_REQUEST['orderway']) ? $_REQUEST['orderway'] : 'asc' ;
        $results = Db::getInstance()->executeS('
SELECT s.id_searchterm, s.term,s.url,s.title,s.description
FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'searchterm s ');
        foreach($results as $result)
            foreach (Language::getLanguages() as $lang)
                $this->addRoute('search_'.$result['id_searchterm'],$result['url'],'search',$lang['id_lang'],array(), array('search_query' =>$result['term'], 'orderby' => $orderby, 'orderway' => $orderway));
    }
}