(BUG or not?) (Help Please) - Popular/New arrivals on one screen ?

Hi and good morning to you all,

I have a little problem with my website: www.gaysandgadgets.com

Every morning when i look to the website i see on the index page the articles from POPULAR and NEW ARRIVALS together on one page. See here under my first picture (1). I don't want that, i want a page with only the POPULAR articles and when people click on New Arrivals, they have to see the New Arrivals and not on one page!!

So what do i do every morning, i go to my back office and Clear my Cache (see picture 2). And when i have clear my cache and go back to my website, i see POPULAR and NEW ARRIVALS not together anymore on the first page. Now i need to click first one NEW ARRIVALS and then i see the New Arrivals and when i want to see the POPULAR, i have to click on Popular. (see picture 3)

I think there is a little BUG inside the Prestashop. Why do i have to change that every time? I don't want that and hope that there is a solution that it will done automatically or do i need to do change in the back office? Is there someone who can help me with this problem??

Thank you,

Hans

Picture 1:

popular%20and%20new.png

Picture 2:

popular%20:%20new.png

Picture 3:

clear%20cache.png

• 1 month later...

Any solution? I'm also facing the same problem. For the time being all we can do is clearing the cache everyday.

I'm just waiting also :( Please help us with this problem.

I'm now everyday going first to my admin to clearing the cache. Don't like it to do it anymore :(

Please help!!

• 4 weeks later...