Black&White;free Prestashop 1.2.4 theme

DG.Craft

Hi every body,

here is just onther theme for prestashop 1.2.4

Good luck with Prestashop

[uP]

Bonjour tout le monde,

Je suis de retour dans la communauté PrestaShop!! après une très longue absence...

Voici mon nouveau folio  et un store tout neuf!! pour le téléchargement de thèmes

Concernant les thèmes gratuits, des MAJs des thèmes "Matrice" et "Black&White" sont envisageables, celà dépendras de vos retours?!

(mes excuses aussi a toutes les personnes auxquelles j'ai pas pus répondre)

à vous lire

Edited by DG.Craft (see edit history)

thanks for great theme!!!

but

how can i change editorial content in my language (Thai)

I type in Thai language but i seem doesn't support my language

but another module i can translate in my back office , It's work!! (except newsletter module)

Thanks!!!

13497_uXV0IBemtERIaaLASqIY_t

hy DG.Craft,

really nice theme, but just 2 quick questions: how do i modify the "commitment" text, right after i place an order, like in the first image, and where are the quantity discounts placed, because they are soo weird placed, like in the second image.

thanks

13506_vjqiG42cgFxnUmQR7MBA_t

13507_1uohxpOYuTgegwTs1IIL_t

hi every body and thank's for your comments, the big thanks goes to presta team

for shallowsleep,
"editorial" : please see this thread : http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewreply/106686/
"newsletter" : after translation, you have to see on your server if there is a generated translation file in your language "some thing like : fr.php" in "../themes/blackwhite/modules/blocknewsletter" and delete it

for zanpo,
“commitment”: you have to change the file : "order-steps.tpl" as yo can see it on the screenshot inclded in the zip
"quantity discounts" : on wich block you want to display them ? if yo have a demo online it will be more easy to help you
to have a layout like on the demo, please to read the install.txt, there some important details

Good luck

hi zanpo,

for the “quantity discounts”, a see that you have already fixed it : http://www.telefoanedualsim.com/523-telefon-dual-sim-cu-wifi-si-tv-h969.html

“My account” : have you seen the costumer account layout ?!! a hope that you don't need to display the navigation block, you will have others issues, because a have'nt planed to display it there. some thing with blockcart in the right column!!
in the left column, you have to display only "blockcategories"

GL

well, the “quantity discounts” only looks good in IE, have you looked at the site in MOZILLA?

i will remove the “My account”, you are right, it will look better that way :D

thanks very much

Hi DG!

Great work! I will use it in my new shop for sure!

A few questions... I would like to use a bigger logo (190pix high) but that messes up the look of the page. Any tips on what to change first?

I don't want to go to the shopping cart everytime the customer buys something. How/where to change that?

Thanks alot!

//Hans

Hi, I am trying out your BLACK and WHITE theme, and I want to modify the MENU so that ALL the LINK have the HOME FUNCTIONALITY... that is, I want to add the drop-down functionality to the rest of the links... how do I go about it.. .thank you

DG.Craft has done it again! I am amazed!

I hope everybody who use his themes and need help with configurations will hire DG.Craft to do it so that he can get something back for all the fantastic free themes he has put out and continues to put out. He sure deserves it! His work makes Prestashop so much more attractive for new potential users. With new users, this forum will continue to grow, meaning new modules, more helpful people, etc, etc.

Hi DG Craft. Like ever a very nice template!!! thanks for sharing.
I woul like to know how to increase the number of images for categories in slider. I can't find where's the link to 1.jpg 2.jpg....
In www.galicianetworks.es/iphonestore is a trial shop an as you can see, there's 4 categories in slider but only 3 images.
Thanks!!
SOLVENTED, Finally I found it!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi I'm using your theme but there is a misspelled word that I can't change from your code. The "You may alose like" should be "You may also like". How do I change that?

Thanks and hope you keep on working on the themes. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic theme, have modded it to suit my needs and looks great! Where can I donate?

I just have one issue with the BlockNewsletter module. I have it working fine, but there is no option to unsubscribe! How do I implement that?

I have attached a screenshot showing what I mean, there is only the subscribe button, no unsubscribe option anywhere.

at the moment i have to manually delete them via phpmyadmin.

17749_O9j76Cghg0AfZhbpMKTZ_t

Fantastic theme, have modded it to suit my needs and looks great! Where can I donate?

I just have one issue with the BlockNewsletter module. I have it working fine, but there is no option to unsubscribe! How do I implement that?

I have attached a screenshot showing what I mean, there is only the subscribe button, no unsubscribe option anywhere.

at the moment i have to manually delete them via phpmyadmin.

nevermind, figured it out on my own...

Thanks mate, figured it out on my own! I noticed on your website lots of people have the same issue.

I just replaced the whole

></pre>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
           <input type="text" class="input_buttonnewsletter" name="email" size="21" value="{if $value}{$value}{else}{l s='your e-mail'}{/if}">

{l s='Subscribe' mod='blocknewsletter'}
{l s='Unsubscribe' mod='blocknewsletter'}

<input type="submit" value="Go" class="buttonnewsletter" name="submitNewsletter" /></td>
</t

I had to change the button from "Subscribe" to say "Go" or else it was cut off in Internet Explorer (and Chrome) if I remember correctly. If you let it say subscribe it will only display "Subs."

My code will make the whole email box, subscribe/unsubscribe and Go button appear in one line, instead of placing the subscribe/unsubscribe dropdown underneath. Pure aesthetics.

hi sm3004,
get it in attachment
remove this line from theme/bw/css/global.css
#footernewsletter select {display:none}

GL

• 1 month later...

hi DG,

simply fell in love with ur theme and despirately want to apply it to my shop.

I am new 2 presta...have followd general instructions to apply new theme but I am getting everything in one column.
nothing is arranges as it should be.

can any1 halp?plzzzzzz

Have had a few problems with it though. Everything is solved apart from the Editorial Banner blocking the Top Menu from displaying properly in IE.

Would you know how to fix this?

I have the same problem. Try to open any of shops built on black & white theme in IE7 or IE6. You can see only first item of "rolling" top menu (categories). It's problem, because still about 20% of people use IE 7 or IE6 as a deafult internet browser.
Have you any idea how to fix it?

Examples:
http://www.folky.pl
http://www.telefoanedualsim.com/
http://ipno.tik.free.fr/blackwhite

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

Does anyone managed to display Image and Description into category and sub-category ?
I setup image in the BO (they appears ok in there) but nothing appears in the store ...
Anyway to disaply sub category and category image?

REgards,

Nicolas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hello kamel and thanks for you work !

But I have a big problem with this template : there is a different price between admin and site, who are not the same when using attributes...

For exemple, I've got price at 3.79€ into the back office (the real one), but it appears at 3.59€..?

It works fine with the default preta theme...

What's wrong, wich files I have to modify for this ?

Thank you.

Arnaud.

• 4 months later...

Hi. Thank you for a grate theme. I have one problem with theme. I am not able to translate editorial text caption on the image. i go to translate modules, input text to the "First image in editorial" "for Prestashop" so on and click save. It says successfully saved but in reallity the text is not saved.
When I edit "editorial - editorial - prestashop - 21 expressions (20)" the text is saved mylanguage php file.

As I understand system is not able to create parameter in php file or there is some problem for editorial text.
Could you please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance

34260_jejdLB1IRTK9bVeQi6S5_t

• 4 years later...
Bonjour tout le monde,

Je suis de retour dans la communauté PrestaShop!! après une très longue absence...

Voici mon nouveau folio  et un store tout neuf!! pour le téléchargement de thèmes

Concernant les thèmes gratuits, des MAJs des thèmes "Matrice" et "Black&White" sont envisageables, celà dépendras de vos retours?!

(mes excuses aussi a toutes les personnes auxquelles j'ai pas pus répondre)

à vous lire

Edited by DG.Craft (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi Kamel and welcome back :-)

You are absolute legend and you free themes are I think mostly used themes on versions 1.2-1-3.

They all have unique design and clear with great features so yeah think lot of people would like to see

"Black & White" reloaded :-) for 1.6.

Also I must say that even with great design your themes had few bugs that helped me to dig deeper in code

and learn a lot of PrestaShop code. So thank you for that and for all previous themes and hope we will

see lot of new themes from you.

And good luck with your new website.

P.S. It would be great if you could use English in this part of forum.

Edited by razaro (see edit history)