add custom field in Customer Registration PS 1.6

spc

Hello

I´m searching for a tutorial to add more field in the registrations form for new customer.
And i whant to show the info on the customer page in the BO

I have make this in the PS 1.4 and in the 1.6 is a little different..

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have the same need as spc.

I tried using another tutorial I found, but the file structure is different - apparently it's for PS 1.4 or something.

I need an mandatory field added to the customer profile, containing his CPF, which is like a Social Security Number here in Brazil, so I can process some documents required by the government for every sale.

I know there are two modules that do just that, but both are paid, and I can't pay if I don't know if they work the way I need them to.

Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I would like to a custom field only when a user (either a guest) completes the Company Field and the VAT field comes up. I want another field to come up with the VAT.

Is there a way i could do that and in the case of a user registration i need this information to be in his profile as an extra field...

Thank you in advance..

• 10 months later...

Hello SatishMasani, so far quite well, only I have a few errors.
The new field is displayed in the overview in the backend, but if I edit on clicks it is not to be found, in the front of the customer it is displayed but at the editing represented without value and a change is not possible the first value remains? I use Prestashop ver. 1.6.1.8. Does anyone know what can lie?

Best regards