0,00 prices problem at homepage and categories page

I've just installed the latest version of Presta - PrestaShop 1.6.0.5. For now I've only modifed style.css and colouring some elements of the basic template. A problem occurred when I wanted to add a product. Namely, the price of each product on the homepage ( the sliders with the new and popular items) is 0,00 but after moving directly to a product, the regular price shows up correctly, for example 135,00 . No taxes fixed, no price rules. I cleaned cache after each attempt to fix the problem. I also tried to disable block navigation module but without any effect.

Am I doing smthg wrong?

post-779521-0-84242300-1396305333_thumb.png

Edited by zoltan1234 (see edit history)

Try putting this in your product.tpl tell me if it helped

<!-- quantity wanted -->

{if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}

<p id="quantity_wanted_p"{if (!$allow_oosp && $product->quantity <= 0) OR $virtual OR !$product->available_for_order OR $PS_CATALOG_MODE} style="display: none;"{/if}>

{literal}

<script type="text/javascript">

$(document).ready(function(){

$('#quantity_wanted').val(1);

$('btn btn-default button-plus product_quantity_up').on('click',function(){

if (isNaN(parseInt($('#quantity_wanted').val()))){$('#quantity_wanted').val(1);}

else {$('#quantity_wanted').val(parseInt($('#quantity_wanted').val())+1);}

});

$('btn btn-default button-minus product_quantity_down').on('click',function(){

if (isNaN(parseInt($('#quantity_wanted').val()))){$('#quantity_wanted').val(1);}

else { if(parseInt($('#quantity_wanted').val())<=1){ }

else {$('#quantity_wanted').val(parseInt($('#quantity_wanted').val())-1);[spam-filter]

});

});

</script>

{/literal}

<label>{l s='Quantity:'}</label>

<input

type="text"

name="qty"

id="quantity_wanted"

class="text"

value="{if isset($quantityBackup)}{$quantityBackup|intval}{else}{if $product->minimal_quantity > 1}{$product->minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if}{/if}"

size="2"

maxlength="3" {if $product->minimal_quantity > 1}onkeyup="checkMinimalQuantity({$product->minimal_quantity});"{/if} />

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen this issue reported 'frequently' on the forum.

Many community member resolved by re-index block layered module.

:( I have same problem but only page pruducts all price 0.00

Category all price ok 

Topics can not generally be resolved without reviewing the thread and responding to the posts.

did you read other posts and try anything?

SOLVED !!

I have tried to clear  cache_default_attribute  

Solution:

UPDATE `ps_product` SET `cache_default_attribute` = 0;

UPDATE `ps_product_shop` SET `cache_default_attribute` = 0;

clalla,

Can you tell me how to do this step by step? I'm assuming this is something I do in the SQL Manager, but I don't know a lot about it.

• Like 1

I have the same problem also.

I did tried upload the JavaScript theme 1.6.0.5 to 1.6.0.6 the price show up but attribute price still not show and not change when select attribute  but when added to cart it show prices in cart.

and I’m not an expert on scripts, please help ! how to fix this.

Edited by JODY44 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

At the moment the only fix that works is updating the product.js page in your theme.

Use this one: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/blob/1.6/themes/default-bootstrap/js/product.js

However this does not solve the problem that the price does not change with quantity or with combination.

The problem is that that fix is not compatible with all themes...

The problem is that that fix is not compatible with all themes...

I get you. What about comparing the product.js from the default theme and the product.js of whatever theme you may be using?

I have the same problem also.

I did tried upload the JavaScript theme 1.6.0.5 to 1.6.0.6 the price show up but attribute price still not show and not change when select attribute  but when added to cart it show prices in cart.

and I’m not an expert on scripts, please help ! how to fix this.

I have the same problem. It looks like the JS code stopped running in the page of products, because menu and cart stop working too...

I hope we find the fix soon.

Strange, i dont have this problem with the default theme, but with my custom theme. Price displays correct during page load and then reverts back to zero after page load completes. Mine is a direct upgrade from 1.5.6 to 1.6.0.6. Also, my problem is only on product page, it is fine on homepage.

Edit : I tried the github file posted above and that solved the price problem, but my add to cart animation and hover stopped working. And the price does not change either for the combinations.

Edited by indus (see edit history)

Hi Guys,

To solve the problem, go to

ADVANCED PARAMETERS > PERFORMANCE > CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache) and activate Smart cache for JavaScript

It solved the problem for me, the price displays with combinations

I haven't made some test with combinations increasing a price

Can you guys please confirm that this solves the problem for you too and if someone has tested with price increase on combinations

• Like 1

Activate CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache) solves problem of price display but creates a problem in the order steps to place an order, the different order steps are not visible, only the one active and the address are not visible on step 3

I tried activating CCC, and it didn't help to me  :mellow: 

Doesn't seem to help with combinations though

I just discovered it happens with the products that have combinations assigned. The price shows up for one second and then it becomes to 0,0, so we can say it is a problem related to the javascript files (product.js) and related to the combination's configuration also.

I hope someone find the fix soon  :(

• Like 1

Hi all

I have a same problem after install a mega theme , I solve it by delete  this line :

$('#our_price_display').text(our_price);

from product.js which locate on theme path .

I dont knew if this solution is good but it work with me.

best

• Like 2

Hi,

A month ago, we found a bug on 1.6.0.5: whenever you'd set up a group reduction of 10%, the products would display a 90% reduction (the initial feature had been tested with a 50% reduction and that's how it ended up in the final version).

Then, Julien committed this fix: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/commit/75692e60d3ed91f7fa9fffaa89c668de5f81db81

Basically replacing {$group_reduction} with {1-$group_reduction} in themes/yourthemename/product.tpl and merging this in the 1.6.0.6 release.

So 1.6.0.6 is clean!

However, some of you are facing a problem because you are using a theme that was developed from the standard theme of PrestaShop 1.6.0.5. If you combine our fix with a theme that was developed on the previous version of PrestaShop, you get a multiplier equal to {1-1}. And that's why you have prices at $0.

Please check this forge reports and the comments. You'll easily find out how to fix your prices display! http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-1835

• Like 6

Hi,

A month ago, we found a bug on 1.6.0.5: whenever you'd set up a group reduction of 10%, the products would display a 90% reduction (the initial feature had been tested with a 50% reduction and that's how it ended up in the final version).

Then, Julien committed this fix: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/commit/75692e60d3ed91f7fa9fffaa89c668de5f81db81

Basically replacing {$group_reduction} with {1-$group_reduction} in themes/yourthemename/product.tpl and merging this in the 1.6.0.6 release.

So 1.6.0.6 is clean!

However, some of you are facing a problem because you are using a theme that was developed from the standard theme of PrestaShop 1.6.0.5. If you combine our fix with a theme that was developed on the previous version of PrestaShop, you get a multiplier equal to {1-1}. And that's why you have prices at $0.

Please check this forge reports and the comments. You'll easily find out how to fix your prices display! http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-1835

Hi,

Thank you for your support...but i didn't managed to have the fix working. In mytheme/product.tpl i have the following two lines wich contain $group_reduction

first is

<p id="old_price" class="{if (!$product->specificPrice || !$product->specificPrice.reduction) && $group_reduction == 0} hidden{/if} pull-left">

and second is

{addJsDef group_reduction=$group_reduction}

How do i change them to have prices not showing 0 for combinations? What is working, is the reduction amount, which is changing according the setup in combinations. What is not working is the price which is 0 no matter what combination i choose (changed already default combo with other) and the old price for what i apply the reduction. The old price remain the price settled for default combination.

With anticipated thanks for help,

Cristian

How do i change them to have prices not showing 0 for combinations? What is working, is the reduction amount, which is changing according the setup in combinations. What is not working is the price which is 0 no matter what combination i choose (changed already default combo with other) and the old price for what i apply the reduction. The old price remain the price settled for default combination.

With anticipated thanks for help,

Cristian

i've the same problem :(

Try taking this out of product.js

$('#our_price_display').text(our_price);

I think it might help for the 0

As far as the old price, i have the same problem, combination price changes, but when i change quantity all i get is the default price.

http://azcoweb.com/web1/prestashop/grape-juice/24-kedem-natural-white-grape-juice.html

yesterday i tried your solution. The comportament is odd. It display the right price for default combo, but it break add to cart button, and also don't change for other combo that i have. So, this is no go, but thanks for help.

yesterday i tried your solution. The comportament is odd. It display the right price for default combo, but it break add to cart button, and also don't change for other combo that i have. So, this is no go, but thanks for help.

In what way does it break the add to cart button?

In my shop it display the right price for default combo, but for other combo, the price not changed. I've ADD TO CART BUTTON and in cart price is right.

Example:

http://niebieskiejablko.pl/glowna/1516-tygrysek-kolorowa-naklejka-scienna-wycieta-po-obrysie.html

combo 25cm is 24.90 

combo 47cm is 39.00

in cart is ok. the price not change on product.tpl card :(

In my shop it display the right price for default combo, but for other combo, the price not changed. I've ADD TO CART BUTTON and in cart price is right.

Example:

http://niebieskiejablko.pl/glowna/1516-tygrysek-kolorowa-naklejka-scienna-wycieta-po-obrysie.html

combo 25cm is 24.90 

combo 47cm is 39.00

in cart is ok. the price not change on product.tpl card :(

Try this:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/325496-showing-total-price-when-changing-quantity/?do=findComment&comment=1649592

In what way does it break the add to cart button?

Sorry, it break custom price for combinations i have a product, with 3 sizes 30ml 50ml 100ml.

the prices are:

default combo 30 ml 45 lei with old price 71 with a reduction of 26 lei

second for combo 50ml is 73 lei  with old price 119 with a reduction 46

third combo is 100ml with 101 with old price 169 wth a reduction of 68

with your fix it display the new price for default combo, but it don't display for other combo's when i choose them.

You can see what happen with your fix here:

http://www.irina-boutique.ro/arrogance-blue/19-arrogance-blue-8002747048767.html#/gramaj-30_ml/tip-apa_de_toaleta

You can use following customer account: [email protected] password: 12345 because shop is in private mode and display prices only for registered customers and registration is disabled

Please post your product.tpl

Also try using the product.js which is attached.

See if it makes a difference

Attached product.js make diffrence, ->  it's broke the + / - function - not fixed combo's price bug  ;)

Now i'm returned to product.js from http://www.prestasho...y/#entry1649592 [/size]

Here you're my product.tpl

product.txt

Edited by idealhair (see edit history)

AZC, 

I have used your product.js, and the weird thing is that for some products it shows the correct price, but some still keep showing 0,00.

Even weirder is the fact it does add up correctly though! e.g.:

Product A shows 0,00 (price should be 14,95) with quantity of 1.

Product A shows 29,90 when you add or subtract the quanity (in this case quantity is 2).

After adding or subtracting it shows the correct price for quantity 1.

Do you know any solution for this? We're almost there....   :)!

http://www.upperdice.com

Edited by Ryan-iUse (see edit history)

AZC, 

I have used your product.js, and the weird thing is that for some products it shows the correct price, but some still keep showing 0,00.

Even weirder is the fact it does add up correctly though! e.g.:

Product A shows 0,00 (price should be 14,95) with quantity of 1.

Product A shows 29,90 when you add or subtract the quanity (in this case quantity is 2).

After adding or subtracting it shows the correct price for quantity 1.

Do you know any solution for this? We're almost there....   :)!

http://www.upperdice.com

can you post your product.tpl? and a screen shot of the prices page in your back office.

Edited by AZC (see edit history)

Hi,

I have attached my product.tpl in a txt file.

With the prices page you mean the prizes section of a product? 

can you also post a screenshot of the combination page it sometimes helps to see how the prices have been set up

Ryan-iUse: 1 last try from me :)  Can you try the following:

In global.js find:

closeBtn : '<a title="' + FancyboxboxI18nClose + '" class="fancybox-item fancybox-close" href="javascript:;"></a>',

and change to:

closeBtn : '<a title="' + FancyboxI18nClose + '" class="fancybox-item fancybox-close" href="javascript:;"></a>',

In global.tpl find:

{addJsDefL name=FancyboxboxI18nClose}{l s='Close'}{/addJsDefL}

and change to:

{addJsDefL name=FancyboxI18nClose}{l s='Close'}{/addJsDefL}

I have no idea why this should make any difference but it seems to work for me. Use the product.js I posted.

Hi AZC,

First of all thank you for checking this out! I really hope there will be a solution soon, as there are many people having the same problem..

I tried to change the global.js and the global.tpl but I already seem to have the ´correct´ changes.

The combination is set up without any price changes. I needed combinations for the clothing size, not for extra options (thus different prices) whatsoever.

The problem seems to be (only) with the product.js / product.tpl as the right price pops up when adding/subracting quantities..

Upgraded from PRESTASHOP 1.5.xxxx to 1.6.0.5 , then to 1.6.0.6.

Standard layout.

In case of product variations, when opting for one of them:

Only the default (and its price) is taken and goes to the cart. 

BUT: When the buyer clicks 2x on the option, then the behavior is like expected.

There was absolutely no influenc from settings like: Activate CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache

Also most other settings of that configuration page tried... no behavior change..

Now there is at least some improvisation possible:

------------------------------------------------------------

To insert via the style sheet a visble message asking the buyer to click 2x on this option, "to make sure that he really wants that specific variant".

I will not implement this improvisation for now because I hope that these days a true solution will be found for this problem (a configuration problem or more probable a bug within the themes). 

LINKS:

--------------------------------

About similar problems / more detailed fact description there:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/324654-select-variations-from-product-list/?hl=%2Bvariations

A coherent list how to settle various problems of the default layout when upgradiong PS 1.5.xxxx to 1.6.0.6:

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/316346-major-layout-issues/

Mainly concerns: Configuration steps for layout problems, especially for the start page.

Edited by Laura4 (see edit history)

Hopeful that the job withe the product variants is done .... as follows;:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the admin menu:  (++ means: opt for it with the mouse)

++"Preferences"     ++"Products"

goto: "Display unavailable product attributes on the product page"

there:   ++"Yes"    ++"Save"

Opinion:

-------------

From then my probem type is resolved. Some other problem types look like being similar - perhaps also resolved.

The problem is perhaps caused if the stock of a variant is set to 0 =zero.

So upgrade problems which resulted in thousands

---------------------------------------------------------

of actions on this forum, are probably resolved as far as being vital for running shops.

See my preceding post in this thread and again, the various other problems get their solutions here:

LINKS:

--------------------------------

About similar problems / more detailed fact description there:

http://www.prestasho...?hl=+variations

A coherent list how to settle various problems of the default layout when upgradiong PS 1.5.xxxx to 1.6.0.6:

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.prestasho...-layout-issues/

Mainly concerns: Configuration steps for layout problems, especially for the start page.

Still on my TODO-list:

----------------------------------

- The disturbing size proportions in the page header for: cart; search field.

- The too big size of the horizontal top menu bar and the too big script size in it. 

- The contradictory use of the word "home" for totally different link subject.

Probably all to settle by ~5 modifications in the style sheets. 

I will take care, when done, that my small trouble shoot contributions will be cross-linked in this forum. So you will probably soon find in a while here also the link to these less important subjects.

I am always admiring this very exceptional software system PRESTASHOP.

----------------------------------------------------------

This is true top state of the art development work. Top brains behind it.

Those responsbile for the comparitively simple task of upgrading the default layout, should I feel obliged to love them with the same admiration?

i found something which is kind of solution that work for me. in product.js i commented the following line (i don't know what it does but until a proper fix, i can live whitout group reductions:

productPriceDisplay = reduction;
      //    productPriceDisplay = ps_round(productPriceDisplay * (1 - group_reduction), 2);

The prices for product with combos are now displayed right.

i found something which is kind of solution that work for me. in product.js i commented the following line (i don't know what it does but until a proper fix, i can live whitout group reductions:

//    productPriceDisplay = ps_round(productPriceDisplay * (1 - group_reduction), 2);

Hasn't helped for my problem. See website http://azcoweb.com/web1/prestashop/grape-juice/24-kedem-natural-white-grape-juice.html#/size-946ml

Combination prices show, but as soon as quantity is changed it goes back to regular price. I can't work out whats wrong.

• Like 1

can you attache yor product.tpl. product.js and Product.php files? In my shop that solution has't solved problem :(

can you attache yor product.tpl. product.js and Product.php files? In my shop that solution has't solved problem :(

they are custom product.js and custom product.tpl. It won't be much of a help.

What i discovered instead, the problem with 0 prices apear from fact of:

1. in the prices for product we have 0 retail price with taxes declared because we have combinations with different base price.

2. When we have 0 main retail prices, smaller then a reduction amount the price displayed it will be 0.

3. If we declare a fixed retail price, bigger then reduction amount (let say for example the bigger retail price for the biggest size combination) the prices are displayed but they are wrong.

Please se comparative screenshoot between 1.5.6.2 comportament and 1.6.0.6 comportament. The shop is in Romanian, but you will get the "picture"

http://imgur.com/a/VciAm#0

Hope that will help for debugging. Also you can see it live at this two links:

Working shop on 1.5.6.2 (user: [email protected]/pass:12345 to see prices)

http://www.irina-boutique.ro/arrogance-pour-femme/24-arrogance-pour-femme.html

Dev shop on 1.6.0.6 (user: [email protected]/pass:12345 to see prices)

http://prestashop.irina-boutique.ro/arrogance-pour-femme/24-arrogance-pour-femme-8002747010801.html#/gramaj-30_ml/tip-apa_de_toaleta

Best regards

Edited by hhhans1 (see edit history)

Hi,

Quick update! I had it fixed by someone.. and it seems it was a problem in the product.tpl. I have included it. Please let me know if it works :)

for me it does!!

What product.js are you using it with? Still doesn't work for me. When i use the product.tpl attached the price doesn't change at all?? And I cant see the difference between my product.tpl and yours. I must be missing something :(

Edited by AZC (see edit history)

Hi,

Quick update! I had it fixed by someone.. and it seems it was a problem in the product.tpl. I have included it. Please let me know if it works :)

for me it does!!

is not working..is not update the price accordind the combo price, but it display the price for default combination. When you change the combo, the price remain displayed for the main combo and also reduction amount doesn't change

• Like 1

The maker of my theme, point me in the right direction, even he sustain, that is happen is not a bug. How is not a bug, if in 1.5.6.2 is working and in 1.6.0.6, which is much much better, is not working. 
So, like i said in prevoius posts the problem with 0$ price apear when we don't have a default base price declared, but we have different default base prices for different combinations. So i take the product.js and found where is declared that and i found this :]\

var our_price = '';
		if (productPriceDisplay > 0) {
			our_price = formatCurrency(productPriceDisplay, currencyFormat, currencySign, currencyBlank);
		} else {
			our_price = formatCurrency(0, currencyFormat, currencySign, currencyBlank);
		}

So bassicaly, it will display prices only when we declare base price declared. So what i did, i changed the else " declaration" from

our_price = formatCurrency(0, currencyFormat, currencySign, currencyBlank);

to

our_price = formatCurrency(productPriceDisplay, currencyFormat, currencySign, currencyBlank);

Finnaly i saw some sign of life from my combinations prices :). It display prices, BUT, they are not mathematically right.
So where is the problem. The problem is on old specific price which is not changing. So, back to product.js. From step by step bla bla bla i finally have a final form which is working for me. I changed this on my product.js:

productPriceDisplay -= reduction;
productPriceDisplay = ps_round(productPriceDisplay * (1 - group_reduction), 2);

to

productPriceWithoutReductionDisplay = ps_round(selectedCombination.price * tax);
productPriceDisplay = ps_round(productPriceWithoutReductionDisplay - reduction);
productPriceDisplay = ps_round(productPriceDisplay * (1 - group_reduction), 2);

I will not know if it will work for you, or if it will breake something else, or it will breake comportament with products without combinations, because i did not tested, and mostly my products wll have combinations. So, for testing pourpose only attached my product.js (please rename txt file to js file)

product js.txt

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

ADVANCED PARAMETERS > PERFORMANCE > CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache) and activate Smart cache for JavaScript

Can you guys please confirm that this solves the problem for you too and if someone has tested with price increase on combinations

thanks, I solved in this way

• Like 1

To solve this problem, it is necessary to copy the file product.js CMS (file path: ...\modules\giveit\js) js folder of the chosen template (file path: ...\themes\name_theme\js ). If you have troubles finding the file, it would be enough to do a search in the root folder. 

I've just done this and I solved the problem :D  :D  :D . 

A hug  ;)

Marcello

Hi Guys,

Thanks,activate CCC is ok for me,I am from 1.5.6.2 upgrade to 1.6.0.6,it is only the product price show 0.00,other place work well,and now all work well.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

i'm new in prestashop. how can i highlight a product attribute in prestashop 1.6. i want to change a product's attribute background color to be highlighted like 'Add to cart button' in product page. how can i do this ? please help me out.

• 2 weeks later...

do the following:

Your Prestashop Folder > Themes

Inside there you will find a default-bootstrap theme folder and your third party/custom theme folder.

Step 1:

Go to default-bootstrap > js and copy product.js

Step 2

Go back to the themes folder > yourTheme > js and paste the product.js file (remember to backup the original product.js file before replacing it with a new one.

Hello,

We are experiencing this exact problem with many of our products ie. only until they are selected and moved to the basket does any price appear.

The prestashop we are using is 1.5.4.1

Can anyone help please?!

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but I can not absolutely follow Xavier.

For certain reasons I have to stay with 1.6.0.6 (my Theme Maker account ran out and there is no adaption to 1.6.0.8 right now).

SO in order to make 1.6.0.6 a bit more flawless I need to do what excately?

So 1.6.0.6 is clean!

In my 1.6.0.6 are two occurences:

1. <p id="old_price"{if (!$product->specificPrice || !$product->specificPrice.reduction) && $group_reduction == 0} class="hidden"{/if}>
  2. {addJsDef group_reduction=$group_reduction}

None of them is in the way you wrote it:

{$group_reduction}

So I assume you want us to look for group_reduction .

This is then to be exchanged for 1-$group_reduction .

Or merely for 1

I am brand new to Prestashop but not to customizing shopping cart software.  I thought it was easy to set up and get products added with PS.  The navigation in the admin isn't always logical or easy to find things, but the initial setup has gone okay....until now.  This 0.00 thing has not been fun.  It amazes me not only how long this problem has existed, but it appears to keep coming back with different versions.  Sadly, I have now spent more time on this bug than I did trying to customize the template.  I have a fresh install using the default bootstrap theme on version 1.6.0.8.  I have tried so many "fixes" but non of them have worked.  Some of the links given don't even appear to apply to version 1.6.0.8.  For example, at the following link...
http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-1835
...the code isn't even in 1.6.0.8.

Also, there are references on "clearing the smarty cache" but I still haven't figured out how to do that in 1.6.0.8.  The instructions I have found so far must have been for a previous version.

Does anyone know where instructions are to fix this is version 1.6.0.8?

Seems to be two fold issue in 1.6.0.8.  If you just change the initial items that come installed in the cart they will not work if "Featured products on the homepage" is enabled.  If you disable this module the prices will show.  If you want to keep this enabled we had to delete all the initial products and create new ones.  At that point everything appears to work fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone has a solution for the 1.6.0.8 version please ?

Have the same problem. 

I've already disable the module featured products...  still the same problem.

I've tried the fix on forge for 1.6.0.6 version, but I didn't have the same code. So can't use it.

Someone to help please ?? 

Thank you  :)  :rolleyes:

^ Same problem here.

Installed fresh PS 1.6.0.8 on localhost. Edited price of some default products (including with combinations and without combinations).

Now, the price shows 0.00 for some products on homepage and category page whereas its displayed correctly on product page and cart page.

I also checked the database and the prices are shown in it.

Then, I debugged "product-list.tpl" which has two price variables shown below and their result.

{convertPrice price=$product.price} = returns blank
{convertPrice price=$product.price_tax_exc} = returns 0.00

For other products, the price are displaying fine.

* Cleared cache from Back-office as well as browser.

Edited by roo10 (see edit history)

The problem for is resolved. The http://cleandev.net team help me !!

The problem was in the data base, there was, one line in specific prices, which was on 0 for the price, and applied on all the products. I just delete this line. and it was ok. Maybe, if you're not sure about what you're doing, you can ask to a profesionnal to help you with that.

thanks to cleandev to help me to find the solution.

Edited by besssbesss (see edit history)

Me too. I had some products with specific prices, and some without.

But there was 1 line on the data base, who says that the price for all the products is 0.

So even if you have entered prices for your products, the 0 is showed on the catalog page.

If you have access to you data base, go on the specific prices table, and then, sort by price low to high, and there you should have the first line with a 0 price, for all products (no category, product, or attribute choosen).

If you see that, maybe its the same issue I had.