[FREE MODULE]Double comb menu

Hello,

I'm pleased to propose free of charge this revolutionary module, till tuesday evening (in limited quantity however - do not wait too long as my customers are already informed and I got more than 25 downloads in a few minutes)

This type of double entry menu, also known as "double comb", has been developped and tested for Google Sea in the US. This approach is not yet roll out in Europe. Do not miss the train.

In a few words, this module provide the clients a new way to navigate in the deep areas of your site.

MODERATED

Before rushing on the pro version, please check its screen capture, provided in the detailled description. Much complex, may not be necessary what best fits your need and may be too indigest to you.

Regards

Franck

External links

In forums other than "Paid Modules, Themes and Job Offers", links to a site offering paying products are prohibited.

In the “Paid modules, job offers and paid services" forum, any link must point precisely to the relevant product page. 

+

CpLSnNT.png

thank you in advance! :)

Hello,

Hey guys keep cool please, this was just a 1st april joke.  I'm still  questionning myself how possible it is that some of you went throught the whole download process. Some pièces of text and even more the graphics were quite explicit, aren't they ?:

"Experienced for the first time by Google to promote Google Sea"

also called  " double comb "

"some prospects, such as Jelly Fishes "

"deep navigation"

"the EU quota"

"may be too indigest"

The "Product" logo:

module-menu-double-peigne-gratuit.jpg

And the image of the "Pro" version:module-menu-double-peigne-gratuit.jpg

Did not wanted to hurt anone and certainly not to break the forum rule. Sorry if I did. 

Just wanted, one day a year to bring a bit of fun into the forum.  Forbidden ? waouuu

FYI : get many private mails from people who fall into the gentle trap themself, telling me: LOL, was fun, great ! and so on... so just a matter of culture may be.

Anyway, will be without me next year. This world gets too serious.

Regards

Franck

Edited by Franck Bugnet (see edit history)
  • Like 2