[SOLVED] Horizontal Top Menu (without sub menu)

HansNL

Hello,

I have seen some message here on the forum about the Horizontal TOP Menu. But i can't find anything about the SUB MENU in the TOP MENU.

I have a website: www.gaysandgadgets.com and you can see HOME in the TOP MENU but when you click on it, you see the sub menu too. And that is not good looking. I want to delete the SUB MENU in the TOP MENU.

Is there anybody who can help me and tell me how to delete the SUB MENU??

Thank you!!

Hans

Good morning

Not sure I understand but why not add another link for Home.

Back office > Modules > Modules > Front office features > Top horizontal menu > Configure Add URL

Then rename the original "Home" to Categories - or whatever you want

Sorry if I have mis-understood

Paul

Good morning

Not sure I understand but why not add another link for Home.

Back office > Modules > Modules > Front office features > Top horizontal menu > Configure Add URL

Then rename the original "Home" to Categories - or whatever you want

Sorry if I have mis-understood

Paul

Hi Paulito,

Now you see a NOT nice menu in the horizontal TOP MENU.

See for your self: www.gaysandgadgets.com   (no there is no sex on it)

There you see, when you click om MENU in the horizontal TOP MENU, the category and the SUB category.

I want the sub category out the MENU (it is nog nice to see... it sucks a lille)

Thank you for looking,

Hans

• 4 months later...

your theme probably doesnt use default block top menu, but some other non-default solution

i think that it will be much better if you will contact with theme author (or module author)

what module you use at the moment?

I am using 24Webgroup Top Horizontal Menu and it shows the subcategories when we hover over a category but i want it to show all the categories on Single Hover. I have contacted the theme author but he does not knows what to do himself and told me that he is busy can not help me right now.

If you want the whole theme let me know i will give you the link so you can help me because i tried every solution but did not worked. I tried Bootstrap default theme but non worked with it.

• 4 months later...