What cloud hosting i need for small shop?

Hi everyone,

Today i have again big problems with my shared hosting and i want to migrate on cloud. But what i need for my small shop:

Visiters per mount: oround 2000

Visiters at one moment on site: sometimes over 15

Catalog site between 500 and 1000 products

Site size: around 4-5gb

I want my site to be more stable and only solution at the moment for me may be is cloud but with what specifications, what is your suggestions?

Inweb, Hm i will make research about prices and speciafications about VPS.

Thanks for reply!

El Patron, At the moment i waiting hosting support to save my latest database and now my site is down - main reason to search better hosting like Cloud or VPS

P.s: But you can see cashed copy may be: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rNrWcjMDw0YJ:bijutaniki.com/+&cd=1&hl=bg&ct=clnk&gl=bg

let us know when you are up and running again, cache copy may not turly represent shop for analysis.

Generally speaking, shared will not support a key feature,  i.e. browser caching or gzip, this in order to get you to upgrade to better hosting enviornment.

so when you are back up and running let us know for site review.

note: google just lowered significantly cloud usage...so look for cheaper and cheaper cloud alternatives. :)

• Like 1

There are many Cloud Hosting Providers which supports PrestaShop Application. I will like to recommend you CloudWays (You just need to know How to install prestashop manually) for your Small Shop.

Here are the best features:

Hosting and Database Security
Scalable Hosting
Exceed Bandwidth
Pay as you Go (Model)
Server Location Near to Target Market
Amazon Hosting with Complete Management
Trial Hosting (3 Days)

Auto Backup

Source: http://www.cloudways.com/en/features.php

Hi people,

I`m back online after several days back up and repairing damages of my shop.

My site is: bijutaniki.com

In this time i talking with my hosting provider and they offer me cloud hosting for my site:

10gb space, 2 processors, 1024mb ram for 20 euro per mount 

And 30 day`s trial period (for problems with shared hosting)

I thinking now and i will tried this cloud hosting from my hosting provider because they are bulgarian with database in bulgaria, my site is only for bulgaria and talking with support on my language is more easy for me.

Here is cloud from my hosting: www.icn.bg/bg/cloud-create.html

•  
  •  
  •  
What are you thing about this offer? May be Google will be more unfriendly with my site but with this host i will be 100% up. And browser chasing, back up and pay as you go model is very promising for me.

Regards!