just a question and your opinions....

Nick20000

I was just wondering how many people would buy items knowing that an item is maybe £3 or £3.50 more then another website online. does the customer always buy the cheaper do you think? and what is your experience on your own websites? love to hear.

http://www.shopmost.co.uk

thank you.

Edited by Nick20000 (see edit history)

honestly? 

Ok, here it is..I buy from whomever shows up in my search....then I buy again if I can vaguely remember their url as when I start to type their url in my browse it comes up...so your url is pretty good for that..

consider an ebay module...I think many of your products can be found on ebay...

build customer loyalty, i.e. they had a great experience and you use after sale marketing to keep them  coming back (muy importante!)

I love free shipping but even better I am spoiled and expect super fast shipping.  People love to brag  I ordered this only yesterday.

and one's shop must be super fast...no kidding...make me wait...and I will abort and never ever come back.

happy selling

might 

I'd get a kick butt 'paid' menu module...so when I hover over it presents really good cool looking info with pictures etc.

if a customer can find something they really want (or you make them really want) without  wandering off land page to find it...its a good thing :)

might not be a bad idea. as at this time i am really having a hard time getting this website out there. i have had 3 sales but those were from a friend.

thank you.