How to change price of accessory based on parent product combination

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is an easy (or even hard) way to change the price of a products' accessory based on a combination selection on the main product?

For example. I'm trying to create a shop for a pizza shop and their pizza's come in 10", 12" and 16" sizes. I've got combinations set up for the pizzas so the price increases depending on the size of the pizza, simples. 

But I want to be able to offer extra toppings which I've created as an accessory and their price also needs to change depending on the size of the pizza. I know I can add combinations on the accessories but what I don't want is customers choosing a 16" pizza then adding toppings for a 10" pizza as it would cause havoc. If they could just click "add to cart" and the price would automatically be calculated that would be great.

And to confuse matters even more, there are 2 types of toppings (mean & veg) with different prices.

thanks as always to your help and expertise,

Heds

I've worked out a painfully slow way of doing it in lieu of being able to do it programmatically.

If I add each topping three times (once for each pizza size) and then only add the relevant toppings as an accessory to the correct sized pizza.

Going to be a mare as there are 21 toppings so that will make 63 products in total...

Still hoping someone can advice that Prestashop can be hacked to do this or it's available out the box....

• 3 months later...

I was looking some thing similar like this, in my case its shirt

i have like S, M, L, for size and color availability is according to size of shirt.

green, blue, is only available for S

black,  red for M

yellow, white, for L

if i select S, i want only to display in color picker the green and blue, and hide other color.

any update on this one mate?