How to edit copyright and change shop email link in store info block

As the title says could anybody point me in the right direction on these 2 queries:

1. How do I edit the copyright information in the footer at the bottom.

2. I would like to edit the email link in the store information block so that it directs the customer to the contact form. I think this is better than visibly displaying the store email address.

Please see the attached image for a better explanation.

Thanks

Chris

http://lust.co.uk/testsite/

prestashop 1.6.0.5

post-310015-0-38598300-1396180724_thumb.jpg

Edited by giallofanatic (see edit history)

Good morning

Have a look at:

Back office 》 Modules 》 Front office features CMS block

You can turn the copywrite off from there

Difficult to answer your other question as I am using Android

Paul

Hi Paul, thanks for the answer but I don't need to turn off the copyright just need to edit it for the store.

Thanks

Chris

You can do that in the .tpl file

Paul

Hi Paul, which tpl? It used to be in the footer.tpl in 1.5 but it's not there now.

Also the store contact I need to change where it 'links to' not the wording, at the moment it opens your email client using mailto: that's the bit I need to change so it opens the contact us page instead.

Thanks

Chris

regarding to the copyright text:

themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl

there is a code like:

<section class="bottom-footer col-xs-12">
		<div>
			© 2014 {l s='[1]Ecommerce software by %s[/1]' mod='blockcms' sprintf=['PrestaShop™'] tags=['<a class="_blank" href="http://www.prestashop.com">']}
		</div>
	</section>

Thanks Vekia, that's just what I was looking for. Do you have any idea on the other issue by any chance?

2. I would like to edit the email link in the store information block so that it directs the customer to the contact form. I think this is better than visibly displaying the store email address.

Thanks

Chris

• 4 months later...