[solved] New user registration error TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form

74xxl

Theme folder, authentication.js, change line 82 from

error = "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.\n\nDetails:\nError thrown: " + XMLHttpRequest + "\n" + 'Text status: ' + textStatus;

to

error = "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.\n\nDetails:\nError thrown: " + errorThrown + "\n" + 'Text status: ' + textStatus;

It should give you more details

Thanks, Nemo1!

Yes, the error message is more verbose, but I am still don't know how to solve.

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: SyntaxError: JSON Parse error: Unrecognized token '?' Text status: parsererror

This error shows up in Safari on MacOS

On Windows, in IE:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: SyntaxError: Invalid character Text status: parsererror

Firefox and Chrome:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror

Edited by 74xxl (see edit history)

vekia, I can not thank you enough!

I used the editor from the hosting company file manager to modify the translation file for the Contact information block.

Luckily I had the original file.

Also big thanks for Nemo1 and El Patron help.

Thanks again, guys!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello:

I have the same error, i've tried a thousand things and i can not find the solution. The registration worked on english but not in the spanish interface. The console does not show me anything.

my web is: http://www.recambiosagricolasonline.com/es/autenticacion?back=my-account

at the moment youv'e got there internal server error.

i can't check it due to this.

turn on error reporting.

thank you very much vekia, the end was for languages but did not give me any problems on the console. I have restored the language to its initial value.

hello

so after reuploading original language files, everything started to work?

• 8 months later...

Hello,

My customers are not able to create new account. When they key in their email account at the login page to create new account the following error happens;

“TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror” 

site is: jettools.bg

Please any help

• 4 weeks later...

can anyone help me? My website has a similar problem that after create an account and click register button, it always show a black white page.

But in the backend you can see the account is already created. Even I turn on the reporting mode, still the same blank page.

My website: www.xicart.com  

Please help????

Dear, I got the below error report when I turn the debug mode on,please advise :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Please provide a valid token and secret (token: , secret: )' in /home/xicarkkg/public_html/modules/loyaltylion/lib/loyaltylion-client/main.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /home/xicarkkg/public_html/modules/loyaltylion/loyaltylion.php(775): LoyaltyLion_Client->__construct(false, false, Array) #1 /home/xicarkkg/public_html/modules/loyaltylion/loyaltylion.php(445): LoyaltyLion->loadLoyaltyLionClient() #2 /home/xicarkkg/public_html/classes/Hook.php(507): LoyaltyLion->hookActionCustomerAccountAdd(Array) #3 /home/xicarkkg/public_html/controllers/front/AuthController.php(441): HookCore::exec('actionCustomerA...', Array) #4 /home/xicarkkg/public_html/controllers/front/AuthController.php(252): AuthControllerCore->processSubmitAccount() #5 /home/xicarkkg/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(171): AuthControllerCore->postProcess() #6 /home/xicarkkg/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(373): ControllerCore->run() #7 /home/xicarkkg/public_html/index.php(28): DispatcherCore->dispa in/home/xicarkkg/public_html/modules/loyaltylion/lib/loyaltylion-client/main.php on line 47