Order Confirmation 404 error returning from PayPal after payment

I'm having this issue on fresh install of 1.6.0.5.  Tested making a purchase via PayPal. After payment is completed in PayPal, when clicking the link to return to the site, I get to the site, but a 404 page not available for the order confirmation. Here is what the link shows: [mysite]/order-confirmation.php?id_cart=20&id_module=73&key=[key]

Shopping cart ID is correct for the purchase. Under SEO & URL, Order Confirmation is going to a default Prestashop page, order-confirmation.

Order shows up in Admin with email alerts all working, just this.

Anyone else have this experience?

Thanks

Daniel

I had the same problem - make shure all PayPal directories and subdirectories in "Modules" have 755 attributes. Mine were suddently chaged to 777 after latest mass-upfdate of modules

BR

/Christopher

I use the paypalusa module and it had 777 permissions, which I thought is the highest level, giving read and write to public. I thought 755 was a lower level or less permission. In any case, I tried 755 permissions on that module and still have the same error.

On another forum, someone mentioned that maybe the order confirmation part of the module doesn't work in 1.6 becuase it uses php in the link to get back.

Not sure.

Thanks

Daniel

The error seems to be with the module and 1.6 not using the php files. Thanks to solution from tonimarmol of Nginx, I went to my 1.5 install and uploaded all order...php files to the root. With this, after completing the purchase and payment via PayPal, when clicking the link to return to my site, it takes the customer to their Order History.

See tonimarmol's solution here. http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,239630,248768#msg-248768

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, just with Ewire.. after uploading the order...php files, the customer returns to the order history, but the order is only paid for in ewire. The customer sees the cart as still active, and no current history. The order doesnt seem to update and no confirmation emails are sent

Edited by Law2602 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

The error seems to be with the module and 1.6 not using the php files. Thanks to solution from tonimarmol of Nginx, I went to my 1.5 install and uploaded all order...php files to the root. With this, after completing the purchase and payment via PayPal, when clicking the link to return to my site, it takes the customer to their Order History.

See tonimarmol's solution here. http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,239630,248768#msg-248768

Thanks

But are your orders going through correctly?

Edited by walvin (see edit history)

See my Post here gives detailed solution for Paypal USA module return issue, This solution will also return the customer to the order confirmation page. 

I tested this solution with Paypal sandbox and had no issues, orders were recorded in Both Paypal and BO and all emails were sent correctly.

Edited by tdr170 (see edit history)
  • Like 1