[MODIFICATION] BO: Enhanced Stats On BO Index

Zenith

Lets try it out.

Thanks for the share Zenith ;)

Edit:
Just installed and works great Zenith.
I only added a few

cause the symbols where not on line due the 2 lines off txt on 2 symbols.
Now it works perfect,thx again.

A picture for the ones that want to see it first.

Regards,

ysco..

13856_ZAWJQCeSLXJ5Zyzo8WPg_t

• 7 months later...

That's a great module and thank you for sharing it. I do have a request for a feature on the Stats module. Is there a module or addition for the Admin Stats module that allows you to view customers that have purchased a specific product? I would find that feature incredibly useful. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for your contribution, please send this to the Prestashop team as it would benefit the whole community to be released in the new version which is going to be released very soon.

I have a problem the two new icons appear which a blank picture of a question mark behind them. How can i slve this?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really nice modification Zenith. Thanks a lot.
Since I am jumping into the thread at such a late date (one year after your original post) I have a question.

I am using PShop v.1.3.2 and have just substituted my "modules/statshome/statshome.php" with the included file on Post #10.
Added the 2 square.gifs from Post #15 & #16 (changed their color).

I did not need to do any of the changes to the "admin/index.php" from Post #1, since my code is very different. I assume because the code changes from Post #1 are for PShop v.1.4.

With just the changes to the "statshome.php" for PShop v. 1.3.2 it is displaying and functioning perfectly.
I just wanted to double check that your former version of the modification (either v.1.0 or v.1.1) was to only modifiy the "statshome.php" file, no need to touch the "admin/index.php" file and this would work.

If so, I can confirm it works for PShop v.1.3.2.
See screen capture attached. (showing the stats for the day)

Thanks a bunch.

Kind regards,
Lisa

38537_Xq9WEknDCP8pY8HAyWj1_t

• 4 weeks later...
New version 2.1 uploaded.

- Updated for new 1.4 AdminHome file.

Hi Zenith,

I have downloaded the version 2.1 and used it for PS1.4 final version, but I get blank sections below the 4 boxes (New Cat, New Product, Stats, New Employee).

Are there any changes to the codes in 1.4 stable's AdminHome file?

No, the modifications are working correctly with the latest SVN files on my end. File edits are correct.

Check that you have done all code changes, if still not working, zip and PM me your AdminHome file and I'll take a look for you. :)

No, the modifications are working correctly with the latest SVN files on my end. File edits are correct.

Check that you have done all code changes, if still not working, zip and PM me your AdminHome file and I'll take a look for you. :)

Hi Zenith,

I've sent you a PM. Please advise where went wrong. Thanks.

• 3 years later...