I would love some feedback on this new makeup store I just launched.

Dh42

Good morning

Well, you have shown us mortals how to make a great site but, I did notice a couple of things

Links in the "Information" in the footer take you back to the same page, whatever page you are on - My Account links work

About Us in the Header - You can contact us here (No Link)

I did notice that I also got this http://screencast.com/t/N8eKvH5p2bK  occasionally, when I clicked on your logo

Anyway, brilliant site

Using chrome from the UK

Thank you for sharing 

Paul

• Like 2

Dang, you are so right about the bottom links, I totally forgot to enter the urls in them. You are right about the contact us here on the about page too. I guess this is what happens when I get rushed. 

I think the blank pages were caused by me invalidating the caches a few times. Other things I forgot to do until right after I posted it were write og:tags in, twitter cards, and push the rich snippets live. So I have invalidated the caches like 20 times in the last hour. 

• Like 1

Agree with other comments, a lovely site. :)

Minor observation: when you add a product to the cart from the home page, then hover over the cart to see the contents, the thumbnail next to the product is broken. If you add to the cart from the product page, the thumbnail is OK.

Not too sure about the button that says 'Own!' - but maybe that's me being British!

Cheers, Dave