Hi Guys,

it is almost 2 years i'm using prestashop. Now i manage a store that has prestashop 1.5.5.0.

Till today it was working great. Today i started to have a problem: when somebody try to create a new account inserting his/her email and pushing CREATE ACCOUNT they got a blank page and nothing happen.

I turned on true the errors debug and i get no error.

Please help me. I really do not know how to fix it.

Thanks

El patron: I turned on the error debug but no errors show up and now it is still on. I do not know how to check server errors

veika: the url to my shop is http://www.prodottidibenessere.it . If you try to make a new account you will see the blank page

thanks in advance for your help

re:  check hosting account error log.

please contact your hosting company as this is important info for anyone running a website.

also if it is possible - share url to your shop

i think that problem is a bit more complicated, related to jquery and ajax query :)

Hello Vekia,

can you help me some how? I'm really having problems. My business got a hard stop since people cannot register themself

re:  check hosting account error log.

please contact your hosting company as this is important info for anyone running a website.

Hello El Patron,

can you help me some how? I'm really having problems. My business got a hard stop since people cannot register themself

• 1 year later...

I now have the same error with prestashop v 1.6.1.1.  When a customer tries to create an account they get a blank page.  I turned on logging and there were no error messages but customers can't create a new account for themselves.  They can make purchases using a guest account & then can convert the guest account to a user account.  But they can't create a normal customer account.  Any ideas?  My site is www.gracescarves.com

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I now have the same error with prestashop v 1.6.1.1.  When a customer tries to create an account they get a blank page.  I turned on logging and there were no error messages but customers can't create a new account for themselves.  They can make purchases using a guest account & then can convert the guest account to a user account.  But they can't create a normal customer account.  Any ideas?  My site is www.gracescarves.com

Did you ever resolve this and if so, how?

I have exact same issue and I'm running v.1.6.0.9

Thanks!

update

I ran the debug mode and it was my eicaptcha.. all fixed :)

Edited by thx2012 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever resolve this and if so, how?

I have exact same issue and I'm running v.1.6.0.9

Thanks!

update

I ran the debug mode and it was my eicaptcha.. all fixed :)

Glad you were able to find a solution.  Unfortunately the only solution I found was to remove & reinstall prestashop & rebuild my store from scratch.  It worked.