Categories Block Always Expanded

Hi, I got the same probleme I refresh the website page and my left side catergorie menu always expand 1 section. I check all the solution here and still no luck I check the Blocksearch.js but mine is empty. I disable the categorie block and re-enable same so don`t what to do to keep my block categorie on left side close when you enter on the website first time.

Hi, I got the same probleme I refresh the website page and my left side catergorie menu always expand 1 section. I check all the solution here and still no luck I check the Blocksearch.js but mine is empty. I disable the categorie block and re-enable same so don`t what to do to keep my block categorie on left side close when you enter on the website first time.

I encountered exactly the same problem. Reinstalled categories module and it did not help. I did not make any modifications in categories module.

smash the folder "block categories with the old version via FTP and then update the module from the BO.

that's worked for me.

hey I'm having related problem that my categories block always shows some category selected through all the pages. Tried to uninstall it and delete blockcategories directory, didn't helped for me.

thanks for your care.

when I select "Category root" - Current in module settings, it behaves strange, sometimes it shows correct category, sometimes it just disappears. When I switch back to "Category root" - Home it shows the category last selected with "Category root" set to Current

please see this topic for more description  http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/319267-categories-block-looks-like-one-category-is-selected-on-everywhere/

smash the folder "block categories with the old version via FTP and then update the module from the BO.

that's worked for me.

OK I did that. I delete the Block Categories, and I install the old one. and everything look like to work fine. SO I updated it to the new version and bang same probleme lol.

so I will roll back again on the old version :)

Hi,

Follow the advise of Krystian Podemski I checked with the console of google Chome and it says one javascript error "...[radio].star". I found on the files and this code it's inside of productscomments.js

I disable the Products comment module and... voila. Now works properly.

Also, the Smart cache for JavaScript must be disable

Try this.

Edited by adrione (see edit history)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...