Contact info does not display in Contact Block

cyberpunk

Hello

I'm new to PrestaShop and have just started to digg into the prestashop files and try to get a grip of the structure.

I'm having problem with contact information showing up. This is the code in blockcontactsinfo.tpl :

<!-- MODULE Block contact infos -->
<section class="block blockcontactinfos span3">
	<h4><a href="{$link->getPageLink('contact', true)}" title="{l s='Mina ordrar' mod='blockcontactinfos'}" rel="nofollow"><b>{l s='Kontakt' mod='blockcontactinfos'}{*<i class="icon-plus-sign"></i>*}</b></h4>
	<ul class="toggle_content">
		{if $blockcontactinfos_company != ''}<li class="contact_company"><strong>{$blockcontactinfos_company|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</strong></li>{/if}
		{if $blockcontactinfos_address != ''}<li class="contact_address">{$blockcontactinfos_address|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</li>{/if}
		{if $blockcontactinfos_phone != ''}<li class="contact_tel">{l s='Tel:' mod='blockcontactinfos'} {$blockcontactinfos_phone|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</li>{/if}
		{if $blockcontactinfos_email != ''}<li class="contact_email">{l s='Email:' mod='blockcontactinfos'} {mailto address=$blockcontactinfos_email|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8' encode="hex"}</li>{/if}
	</ul>
</section>

This is the result and you can see the configuration in back office next to it. What am I doing wrong?

mN8g5Ia.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, in back office fill everiting and after save reload the page and everiting is empty 

Hello

I'm new to PrestaShop and have just started to digg into the prestashop files and try to get a grip of the structure.

I'm having problem with contact information showing up. This is the code in blockcontactsinfo.tpl :

<!-- MODULE Block contact infos -->
<section class="block blockcontactinfos span3">
	<h4><a href="{$link->getPageLink('contact', true)}" title="{l s='Mina ordrar' mod='blockcontactinfos'}" rel="nofollow"><b>{l s='Kontakt' mod='blockcontactinfos'}{*<i class="icon-plus-sign"></i>*}</b></h4>
	<ul class="toggle_content">
		{if $blockcontactinfos_company != ''}<li class="contact_company"><strong>{$blockcontactinfos_company|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</strong></li>{/if}
		{if $blockcontactinfos_address != ''}<li class="contact_address">{$blockcontactinfos_address|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</li>{/if}
		{if $blockcontactinfos_phone != ''}<li class="contact_tel">{l s='Tel:' mod='blockcontactinfos'} {$blockcontactinfos_phone|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</li>{/if}
		{if $blockcontactinfos_email != ''}<li class="contact_email">{l s='Email:' mod='blockcontactinfos'} {mailto address=$blockcontactinfos_email|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8' encode="hex"}</li>{/if}
	</ul>
</section>

This is the result and you can see the configuration in back office next to it. What am I doing wrong?

mN8g5Ia.jpg

Try to reinitialize the module just using the reset from the drop down menu. Hope it will help!