Can I have the Default Prestashop Template PSD files?

Hello

I am using prestashop 1.2.4 with its default template. I am a bit of a novice so it is easy to alter the one already there. However it would make my life a lot easy if i could have the PSD files for the buttons and graphics in the template, if possible so i can alter them in photoshop.

Thanks

shoulders

hello

i have used the default template as a base and have altered it. Altering the button is a lot less of a problem from PSD. I did not want to have to do all the buttons from scratch. i like setting up the technicals of shops sites but i am no good at graphic design. I can take stuff and make it my own though.

shoulders

the buttons have a 3-D effect and if i try and change them with hue etc within photoshop they do change colour but are not as clear.

what do you mean by 'takin the buttons'. If you mean i can just change them because i have the buttons see above.

If you know of an online turorial etc which will show me how to take a button in 3-D and change it to lets say Red without loosing quality, that would be really helpful.

thanks for the help

@shoulder: i think that the default buttons are good enough. Just change the color ( using colorize check box in HUE dialog ), i only need the simple things. check out of my buttons --> http://vppnghialoi.com ( change color using HUE )

Thanks maxlink, this worked perfect. and @Jurek Ogorek prestashop people do excellent coding, thats why using the default theme is a really good start.

• 2 years later...