Technical error

Hi Vekia if you can have a look around.

http://www.st-selection.ch/catalogue/en/authentification 

Can't create an account with Mozilla or Chrome.

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror

Running Prestashop 1.6/

To be more specific, weird behavior going on.

Chrome fails all the time, and I can't even log in with an existing account (going into a blank page)

Firefox fails for both but if I refresh the page it worked (both creation or login).

I can see this error message in my server log :

1. [Wed Mar 11 15:06:58 2015] [error] [client 80.219.62.189] FastCGI: server "/home/clients/xxx/.config/apache/www.st-selection.ch/.fpm/php5.external" stderr: PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Quotation::save() in /home/clients/xxx/web/ST-SELECTION/modules/quotation/quotation.php on line 1559, referer: http://www.st-selection.ch/catalogue/en/authentification?back=my-account

I believe is a Language problem, but i'm not sure, try do disable one and try. 

thx for the answer lockeragencia.

I've tried disabling one language but it hasn't change the problem.
However I did advance on some stuff.
I'm running a multishop with a common landing page when you go to www.st-selection.ch (shops url are www.st-selection.ch/catalogue/ and www.st-selection.ch/shop/)

. In order to that I had to create a page called acceuil.php and insert in my .htaccess file :

DirectoryIndex accueil.php

Turns out it messes up with the authentification and baseuri (anycall to this var would call the landing page; a non prestashop webpage, and create the errors).

Any idea how I can tweak how that works ?

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem here during adding a new carrier. I have no clue what file I have modified it was months ago.

Is there any way to find out?

TECHNICAL ERROR: [/size]Details:Error thrown: [object Object]Text status: parsererror

post-792912-0-41020100-1427822038_thumb.png

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem here during adding a new carrier. I have no clue what file I have modified it was months ago.

Is there any way to find out?

TECHNICAL ERROR: [/size]Details:Error thrown: [object Object]Text status: parsererror

the same problem. please help

• 4 weeks later...

I was having no issues in Mozilla and now I am. Suddenly I can't see the website on Mozilla but I can see the admin area, I can view admin on Mozilla FIrefox but not on actual website. I NEED URGENT HELP! We want to go live but can't. I need a site that works on all browsers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Same problem, cannot create new user. I checked for errors but nothing helped. I cannot find the ajax response console (firefox and chrome-based browsers tried)
I am 100% sure i haven't any empty lines etc in modified files, and all are edited with stock format with developer's editors in linux (I ve edited dozens of files and i have log with that changes, so that's not the problem). Prestashop 1.6.0.9 is used, shop is online and works almost a year as users can register when ordering, but i ve decided to fix that problem

URL: https://dikarto.gr/login?back=my-account.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue.

I receive :

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.

Details:
Error thrown: [object Object]
Text status: parsererror

I can see under my authentication in the html :
"
"
and the red dot as part of the json response
I have tried to re save my tpl files under the theme root with UT8 no BOM , still did not solve the issue

At the moment the way to overcome this is to add an item to the basket go with the checkout scenario and use the guest checkout 

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit : after going over all my modules found the non UTF8 no BOM one.

Thank you!
Edited by shaq34 (see edit history)

ok, so if you remember what files you changed

open them once again and save them without any empty lines, spaces at the begining 

and the most important thing: save them as a UTF-8 without BOM.

you can do it in editor like notepad++

btw. you probably edited these files with simple notepad, am i right? ;)

hi friends,

in first sorry for my bad english ^_^

i have this problem and no one can't create new account and also can't login to his own account! in my website. and this error is apear:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.

Details:
Error thrown: [object Object]
Text status: parsererror
:blink:

i use ps version 1.5.6.2

i edite some files like css,tpl,js... but none of those have any empty lines, spaces at the begining and all of those are UTF-8 without BOM.

i use notepad++ to edite my files.

thanks for your help!

Edited by iman.m.69 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I get this error on every pageload after moving prestashop to new server and domain. I use notepad++ to edit files, saving them in UTF8 without BOM and only edited config/settings.inc.php

Could you please help me?

check back office-->advanced parms-->config info

see if ps does not like some setting in your new server.  it's always good idea to download/install your version of  ps in say a subdomain so it can check your server settings.

• 8 months later...

Hello, I have been trying for two months to give a solution to an error that gives me with the prestashop version 1.6.1.6 translated into Spanish. When you attempt to configure the Sent, carrier, when you step from one page to another i get "alert technical error details error thrown:[object Object] Text status: parsererror" After when i finish to save comes out again the same alert. Already try deleting all carriers that comes by default and follows the same problem. Please help me. Many thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there!

So, I am using prestashop version 1.6.1.11 and I have get: " TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror" error when trying to create a new account. The web is new, but we want to lauch it soon.

I am sure that i have never ever modificate files or code. But I am using a template...you can see the problem here:

http://www.canariasproshop.com/es/inicio-sesion?back=my-account

It seems the problem can be related to different issue, I have tried this thing about debug disabled, and it didn't work for me. Or the lenguage? it is happening in english and spanish...i dont know what else to do. Please I need some help! 

Thank you in advance

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepaaaaaaaa perfect!!!! now its allright  :wub:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

thanks!!!!!!! i edited the translations "de" in the blockcontactinfos. and now i delete the empty lines and the spaces at the beginnings. and now i can create a new account!!!

sorry, i know it was a long time ago, 

I am with this problem now....can you tell me, which files did you edit? in witch file did you delete the empty lines and the spaces at the beginning? 

I would appreciate anyone being able to give me an answer

Hi  Vekia ,

Thank  you for your  reply. Sorry but I have no  idea  how  to debug the error , as  there  are  more reasons  why it may happen  could you please take a look at http://www.canariasproshop.com/es/inicio-sesion?back=my-account maybe you can figure out  why "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror"  is happening when I'm  trying to create  a  new  account ? Any suggestion will be  helpful . 

case like this does not have "universal" solution

it depends on what files were modified previously.

• 5 years later...
11 hours ago, Ahsan_Ramzan said:

Hi Hope you doing great. I have same problem not able to create account. my site is this 
https://mygardenshop.de/

My error is this. 
TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: error

I check XHR API and its look fine but still not find issue. can you please help me in this? 
thanks 

Screenshot_2.png

for best results always open a 'new' topic, you are adding to very old post.

when I navigate your shop I see everypage  there are apache 400 errors, same on account created, see image below

I suspect hosting but that's just a guess

The 400 (Bad Request) status code indicates that the server cannot or will not process the request due to something that is perceived to be a client error (e.g., malformed request syntax, invalid request message framing, or deceptive request routing).

image.png