no text fields or graphs visible in 1.6.0.5

I recently upgraded one of our prestashop stores to test the new release and for some reason there are no text fields/boxes or graphs visible. Does anyone know whay that is and if there is a fix? I cannot add any products because the product name box, short description, description and tags fields are not visable. Also under stats, sales and orders (for example) I cannot see any graph. Glad of any input and/or help!

Upon checking another page with similar problems I got the following,

1. Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'tagify' index.php?controller=AdminProducts&addproduct&token=69e89a964139576057329cea679d43ff:1418
    1. n.extend.readyjquery-1.11.0.min.js:2

No idea what this stuff means!?!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi beedoes,

if you haven't solved that problem yet, try disabling NVD3 Charts in your modules list, then uninstall, then re-install.

I had the same problem with no chart showing in my stats and re-installing "NVD3 Charts" did the job.

Hope that help...

Cheers

Dan

Edited by papagino (see edit history)

• 10 months later...

This is how I managed to get the charts showing again and you may want to try out.. yes, after so much sweat, urghh!

The trick is to uninstall and then install all related modules. How it works? I have no idea but I got all my graphs back!

Go to "Modules" tab and enter search term "charts".

Tick each and every one of installed modules listed.

Select "uninstall" under bulk action.

Enter "charts" as search term again, select all, then "install" for bulk action.

Check to see if charts are showing in the stats.

If its still not working... try Modules search term as "stats". Do unistall then uninstall as above. Good luck!