Addons Store

sts098

While I love Prestashop I am very dissatisfied with the addons store.  In the past I have had issues with module updates not appearing until way past the time they are released by the programmer and available elsewhere.  getting support from the programmer has been difficult as I have to locate invoices to verify I am not stealing the program.  Updates to individual modules not accessible as I purchase bundles and those bundles had not been updated. 

With the release of version 1.6 there have been a lot of updates.  I spend a good half hour trying to get addons to give me access to new version of a Blog module that I own and is within the 1 year of purchase.  The new version is for sale, but cannot be downloaded from my account.  i have been told to contact the manufacture and he has told me to contact the store. I have opened another chat window trying to better explain the situation, and after 12 minutes no one has responded to my request (window is still open). 

I have spent over $1200.00 in modules between now and February 2012.  While I find PrestShop to be a superior product, I am unsure if it is worth my time and money to continue with it. 

------------------------

As my first conversation had gotten confrontational, I tried to open a conversation (the one referenced in the first post opened now 22 minutes ago)  with a different Representative.

I responded to the Chat Message "We are here to help"

Hi! How can I help?

I will try again.

I have PrestaBlog 2.07. I purchased under 1 year ago. You list version 3 for sale, but I can only download 2.07. How do I get version 3? HDCLIC says cosntact you. Prestashop rep said contact them

Now 25 minutes have gone by with no response from the representative that is there to help.

Edited by sts098 (see edit history)

Hi there!

I am sorry. Sales representatives at Addons are veeery busy these days and although a chat window shouldn't pop up if everyone is already answering the phone, it does happen sometime.

Can you email me your order # at xdt(at)prestashop.com? I'll make sure to take a look tomorrow and send you the updated version of your module.

Have a great day! (night?)