Sign in to follow this  
jmacias

oscommerce 2 prestashop module on beta version

Hello everybody, we've developed a module for migrating from oscommerce to prestashop.

At this time, it migrates everything; catalog, categories, images, customers, orders, etc.

We want to test it with some voluntaries before we sell it on Prestastore.

Any one want to try?

Hi Jmacias,
Yes, I'd be happy to test it out.

This looks like one of the most important developments for Prestashop as there are so many osC shops looking to upgrade.
Should it work on the different releases of osC? I'm thinking of 2.2, rc1 and rc2?
What will you do about customers getting access to their accounts?

It should works with 2.2 rc2, but I think there is no mayor changes in database model in the lasts osc versions.

About customers, we have managed to convert oscommerce passwords to prestashop in the first login, but some changes in prestashop are needed.

I would also be excited to test this one out. Thank you for such a great Shopping Cart.

You can send an email to support@demartinacode.com and you will get a beta copy.
Thanks.

plase i need oscommerce 2 prestashop module :)
i send email,but no answer.

Please forgive my ignorance but will this work with exporting products from Zen cart as it based on the same code?

Any updates?????