Parse Error When Trying To Save New Customer Info

Beginner77

Hi,

I have been checking out Prestashop it seems very cool and powerful so far. I am a novelist at best but need to expand our reach. I set up and have been modifying Prestashop for a few weeks, really just learning the system. I have been working on setting up the checkout, homepage and shipping for the industry we are in. I tried to upload a free upsell module I found here on the threads which gave me an error on the customer sign up and checkout. I removed the module but I am still getting errors and can't figure it out. Thanks in advance for any advice, below is the error code:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home/tubplug/public_html/cart/modules/authorizeaim/views/templates/hook/authorizeaim.tpl" on line 56 "<input type="hidden" name="x_invoice_num" value="{$x_invoice_num|escape:'htmlall'|'UTF-8'}" />" - Unexpected "'UTF-8'", expected one of: "identifier" , "@"' in /home/tubplug/public_html/cart/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:667 Stack trace: #0 /home/tubplug/public_html/cart/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3144): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error() #1 /home/tubplug/public_html/cart/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3209): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(60, ''UTF-8'') #2 /home/tubplug/public_html/cart/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(105): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(60 in/home/tubplug/public_html/cart/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 667