Category Block in Footer messed up.

I have upgraded to 1.6 and the category block in the footer refuses to show on the same line as my other footer blocks. I have moved it to the top on the footer hook, I have disabled cache, and refreshed, I have uninstalled and reinstalled... nothing seems to get this on the same line.

HELP!

You can see the error yourself at https://www.swcoins.com

post-749645-0-61927900-1395139658_thumb.png

Edited by swcoins (see edit history)

Im not sure what modules you have in your displayfooter but this is how I arrnaged mine after moving them all around. They seem to have balanced out, except for the irritating line next to store information. Hope it helps.

BO > Modules > Positions > display footer

post-765734-0-09255200-1395234576_thumb.png

post-765734-0-79723100-1395234582_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

I only have 1 column showing for my category block in the footer, but I want 2. I changed the number of columns to show in footer to 2 then 5, but I still only see 1 column. This setting does not seem to be working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link: www.sunset27.co.nz

I have temporarily used css to make 2 columns.

Edited by brim (see edit history)

• 8 months later...

I only have 1 column showing for my category block in the footer, but I want 2. I changed the number of columns to show in footer to 2 then 5, but I still only see 1 column. This setting does not seem to be working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link: www.sunset27.co.nz

I have temporarily used css to make 2 columns.

Hy brim!

Sorry if I reply to this post of April, but I have your same problem. Could you please share your solution with css? I really don't know how to do this and I need to split the categories in the footer in 2 columns.

Thanks, hope you will anwer :)

Sure, if someone know a solution, it's also great. 

• 2 years later...

Solved this way :

replace :

<section class="blockcategories_footer footer-block col-xs-12 col-sm-2">

with:

<section class="footer-block col-xs-12 col-sm-2">

file :

prestashop\themes\default-bootstrap\modules\blockcategories\blockcategories_footer.tpl

default-bootstrap or your theme